Breaking News: Falun Gong Practitioners Around the World Will Hold Press Conferences Calling on the Jiang and Luo Regime to Stop Killing
From January 12 to 14, Falun Gong practitioners around the world will hold press conferences and peaceful appeals to expose the Jiang regime's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners and demand an end to the killing. Since November 2002, reports of forty-three practitioners being killed in forced labor camps, detention centers, jails, and "Rehab" Centers have been received overseas. Of the 43 cases received, 22 have died since November. The others died before November, but the news was delayed due to the information blockade in China. These practitioners were illegally detained and eventually persecuted to death solely because of their belief in Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance. The newly disclosed cases of Falun Gong practitioners who were persecuted to death, among others, include:
- Guan Lin, female, China International Broadcast Station Svacily Language translation proofreader and resident of Yongle Residential District, Shijingshan District, Beijing
- Yang Xueqin, female, Retired official of Department of Transportation of Guangdong Province
- Wei Zaixin, male, senior Engineer from the School of Advanced Technological Studies in Fushun City, Liaoning Province, was tortured to death
- Zhou Yurong, female, doctor of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Hospital
- Hou Youfang, female, winner of distinguished teacher, Xipo Village Middle School, Jinchang City, Gansu Province.
- Liang Jianhua, female, retiree of Harbin Coal Mine Mechanical Research Institute
- Huang Bochen, male, retired worker of Yushu City, Jilin Province
- Shi Hongjie, male, of Sunjiacheng Village, Wubei Town, Laixi City, Shandong Province
- Liu Deyi, male, resident of Dongtian Village, Fengnan City, Hebei Province
- Zhao Dongmei, female, young staff member of Housing Reform Office, Lingfen, Shanxi Province
- Liu Xiwen, male, retired teacher of Zhenxing Primary School of Suihua City, Helongjiang Province
- Chen Ouxiong, housewife of Longban Village, Wangduan Town, Pingjiang County, Human Province
- Gu Xingzhi, female, farmer of Huilong Town, Miyi County, Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province
Among the 43 cases, 12 occurred in Heilongjiang Province (including two cases from Wanjia forced labor camp of Harbin City, one case from Harbin Police Department Detention Center, Womení s Jail of Harbin City, Harbin Rehab Center); 6 cases occurred in Hebei Province.
During these three days, Falun Gong practitioners are going to hold various activities, including peaceful appeals, press conferences, and candlelight vigils in front of embassies and consulates. Please contact local practitioners in each region for details.