(Clearwisdom.net) On March 21, 2001, in the Third Forced Labor Camp in Xuchang City, Henan Province, the police instigated the criminal prisoners to torture thirteen Falun Dafa practitioners. The perpetrators openly beat the practitioners and forced them down to the ground, which was stained with practitioners' blood. Then they tortured the practitioners using ropes, handcuffs and batons. Practitioner Yao Sanzhong, a teacher from Luohe City, was subjected to rope-torture eight times within forty-eight hours, leaving his arms numb for many days ["Tying the Ropes" is an inhumane torture method where both arms are tied behind the victim's back both feet are off the ground with the toes barely touching the ground. For an illustration and description of various tortures see: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/11/24/16156.html]. Policeman Zheng Qi, the leader of the First Squadron of the Second Group, ordered over one hundred prisoners to beat Wu Zhongmin, a practitioner from the Three Gorges, and Chen Zhanyong, a practitioner from Xuchang City. Zheng Qi threatened the criminal prisoners with denial of food if they refused to beat the Falun Gong practitioners. The authorities of the forced labor camp shortened the prisoners' terms by one to three months, in exchange for their participation in the torture and for keeping silent about the torture that occurred in the labor camp.

In June 2002, Zhang Hui, a practitioner from Zhumadian City, went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution and abuse. The police in the Third Forced Labor Camp tortured him by slowly inserting a tube into his nose for force-feeding, which caused severe bleeding from his nose. Because the doctor notified authorities about the severe situation, the cops instructed prisoners to jam the hard tube into his armpit to torture him instead, leaving the skin torn and bruised.

With the backing of the local "610 Office" [an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems and the police department,] the Third Forced Labor Camp in Henan Province transferred the Falun Dafa practitioners to other prisons after their terms in the labor camp had expired. Three months later the perpetrators sent the practitioners back to the forced labor camp again. This vicious strategy enabled the authorities to perpetuate the captivity. Among those practitioners, Shang Donglin from Xinxiang City and Zhang Junqing from Luohe City, were sent into the forced labor camp a second time.

In July 2002, the impostor, that passed himself off as Wang Jindong in the staged "Self-immolation," went into the forced labor camp and was putting on a show to deceive the public again. To expose those counterfeit practitioners, many Falun Dafa practitioners there resisted the evil being's intention. The police in the forced labor camp unleashed all their arsenal of torture, and physically abused the practitioners with rope torture and confinement.

We sternly warn these perpetrators to stop the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners. It is an unalterable principle that good deeds are rewarded with goodness, and evil deeds are met with karmic retribution.