June 15, 2001

[Minghui Net]

Yang Qingmin, male, 31, was a coal miner in the Guandi Mining area of the Xishan Mining Bureau, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. One day at the end of 2000, not long after he returned home from work, the police summoned him to the police station, saying that they wanted to question him about something. The next day, in the afternoon, the police asked his family to identify his body at a hospital mortuary. His family noticed there was a bloody hole in the back of his head, and his head was bleeding from all of its openings. The police told his family that he died of some illness. (Please refer to http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/1/6/5390.html and http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/1/7/5366.html for previous reports about Yang by Clearwisdom Net)

Cui Yuanyuan, female, 42, was an employee of the Wujiaohua Company. Cui and her husband were summoned to the police station at the beginning of 2000. Later, Cui was released but her husband was still detained. The police ransacked their home and confiscated Dafa books; Cui was forced to jump out of the building and died.

Gao Lijun, female, 42, was a worker at the Taiyuan Axletree Factory. In December 2000, Gao and her husband Wang Jianrong went to Beijing to validate Dafa. As a result, they were arrested and jailed in the Taiyuan Detention Center. On January 22, 2001, the detention center asked their family to pick them up at the hospital. When Gao's family saw them, Gao was already on the verge of death and she had lost control of her bowels and bladder. Wang was also in critical condition. With the family's tender care, Wang's health improved a little; however, the police immediately took him back to the detention center. Since Gao's life was still in danger, the police allowed her family to take her back home. Three days later, Gao passed away at home, leaving her 16-year-old daughter behind. The girl does not have any income to support her and she faces the possibility of dropping out of school.