[Minghui Net] A government insider who has a sense of justice disclosed that Falun Dafa practitioner Liu Lanxiang from Minqing County, Gansu Province, was tortured to death in the No. 2 Detention Center in Lanzhou City. This insider, who abhors this inquisition by torture that becomes common practice with the public security interior, says Liu Lanxiang was arrested from her temporary residence on the night of April 3 in Jingangcheng area of Lanzhou City. She was possibly arrested by the Qilihe District police department (her activities may have been surveyed by the police). Falun Gong flyers were distributed all over this area in over a hundred scattered residential buildings; the Public Security Bureau was overwhelmed and continuously looked for a clue. After Liu Lanxiang was arrested, she was sent to the No. 1 Detention Center (located in Xiguoyuan). Because it was full, on April 4, she was transferred to the No. 2 Detention Center (located in Hualin Mountain). According to our source, the Public Security Bureau thought Liu Lanxiang very possibly knew the sources of the increased Falun Gong materials in Lanzhou City and the surrounding areas. Therefore, the city bureau issued a tough assignment for the No. 2 Detention Center: They must get Liu Lanxiang to talk. Liu Lanxiang was steadfast, a woman who was determined not to say anything, she simply answered all questions with "No," and did not betray anyone. The police beat her several times but gained nothing. The city bureau was not satisfied and the pressure became greater. The No. 2 Detention Center had to increase their effort to extort any clue of evidence. On the evening of April 9, Liu Lanxiang was beaten while handcuffed and hung up in the air for several hours, Liu Lanxiang still did not say what they wanted, this Falun Gong practitioner was truly determined! The police that beat her were all tired and went to sleep; Liu Lanxiang was left hanging there. Early the next morning, they found her dead. The city bureau criticized the detention center because any chance for a clue was lost. Who beat her? It is still undetermined, they have been transferred to other places, the public security unified their story from the high level down and strictly blocked the news.