(Clearwisdom.net) When I was practicing Falun Dafa in Jiangpan Park on the 15th of the first lunar month of 2000, Zhang Wenxi who was the head of the Political Defense Department of Mulan County's Police Station, arrested me. In the police station, he hit my face and neck with a brush pole. To carry on with his punishment, he forced me to hold a weighty tape recorder over my head for an extended period of time. In a vicious manner, he viciously slandered Teacher, and cursed Dafa. After I stopped him from continuing his verbal abuse any further, he forced me to bend down so that my head was pointed down toward the ground, and my arms raised up high [Note: Known as flying the airplane position]. In that position, he continually beat me for more than a half an hour. Then, I was illegally jailed in a detention center over 50 days. While I was detained I requested to be permitted to practice and study Dafa, but the authorities didn't agree and ignored my request. Soon afterwards, I went on a hunger strike. In my weakened condition, they forced me to perform strong physical labor (e.g. husking rice, carry gunnysacks or unload coal) knowing full well that I hadn't eaten anything for 5 days. At the time, no one was home taking care of my two children (my son is 14 and my daughter is 12) so they were left alone to fend for themselves. The Mulan government didn't care at all.

After I was released, I grew more strongly in my conviction that we practitioners are good citizens and we didn't do anything illegal. We shouldn't be jailed. We should be respected. Falun Dafa is a righteous cultivation way. We won't permit the Jiang Zemin regime to slander and attack Dafa. On May 2000, I went to Beijing to appeal. On the train, I was detained by the train police. Later, Mulan police took me back. Knowing that no one was available to take care of my children if I were not at home, they still illegally detained me for a long period of time. Due to a lack of adult supervision, my son drowned in an accident on June 17. The day I was told of his death, I was unloading coal in a grain depot under the close watch of the detention center. Police coldly took me, offering no explanation, to the bank of that river and showed me his corpse. I was not notified of my son's death, until I was taken to see his body!

In January of 2001, The Mulan government requested that I write a guarantee to give up Falun Dafa and not go to appeal in Beijing. I flatly refused. They then illegally detained me in the Shuichan Hostel to foribly brainwash me, attempting to force me to give up my belief in Falun Dafa. My daughter was left alone at home at this time, without anyone taking care of her. After more than 10 days, I was released because I was persecuted so severely that there was blood in my stool.

On the evening of August 22, 2001, two friends came to deliver some vegetables to my family. Afterwards a group of police rushed in. They arrested all three of us and ransacked my home. They took away all the Falun Dafa truth-clarifying literature they found. I was again taken away. Once again my daughter was left home alone. After I was detained for over 20 days, my daughter was raped. The Mulan government concealed the truth of the incident and continued to detain me.

We are improving our moral standards to become noble persons; this can help the society to recover its moral standards. Isn't it better to have more and more such citizens? Why does the government detain good people and leave opportunities for bad men to take advantage of, such as what happened to my daughter? That is the ultimate result of the Chinese government's persecution against Falun Dafa . I appeal to all kind people all over the world to support Falun Dafa, and to stop the Chinese government's persecution of Falun Dafa.

Responsible unit:

Head of Mulan County Police Station: 86-451-7082258

Political Defense Department of Mulan County Police Station: 86-451-7086169

The Second Sub-Station of Mulan County Police Station: 86-451-7082253