(Minghui.org) Having survived appalling torture during 11 years of incarceration for upholding his faith in Falun Gong, a Huludao City, Liaoning Province resident is facing prosecution again following his recent arrest for distributing informational materials about Falun Gong.

Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa, is a spiritual discipline that has been persecuted by the Chinese communist regime since 1999.

Mr. Liu Quanwang, a 59-year-old former employee of Xiaolinghe Coal Mine, was arrested on April 7, 2022 with four other practitioners, including Mr. Chen Defu, Mr. Guan Yukun, Ms. Cui Bing, and Mr. Zhang Aimin. The police also arrested Mr. Zhang’s wife, Ms. Dong Yanhong, when they found printers at the couple’s home, even though she didn’t go with the other practitioners to distribute materials.

While the practitioners were released the next day, the police arrested four of them again, including Mr. Liu, Ms. Cui, Mr. Zhang, and Ms. Dong, on August 19 and held them at Huludao City Detention Center. They are now facing prosecution after the Nanpiao District Procuratorate recently approved their arrests.

After the Chinese Communist Party launched the persecution in 1999, Mr. Liu was repeatedly targeted for his faith. He served three labor camp terms and a prison term, for a total of 11 years.

While being incarcerated, the labor camp and prison guards used all kinds of methods to torture him, including beatings, force feedings, electric shocks, and sleep deprivation.

The guards at Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp once ordered the inmates to hold his head in a urinal and then urinate on him. In another torture, they force-fed him with feces, which caused him to vomit non-stop.

The inmates dragged him outside during the winter, lifted his clothes, and buried him with snow. During the summer, they forced him to keep running under the scorching sun and didn’t allow him to drink water.

At Panjin Prison, the guards shocked him on the lips with electric batons, force-fed him with sputum mixed with cigarette ashes, and burned his fingers with cigarettes. When shocking him with high-voltage batons, one on the head and the other on the feet, they also poured water over him. His body felt like it was exploding.

When Mr. Liu insisted on doing the Falun Gong exercises, the guards cuffed him outdoors, stripped off his clothes, and exposed him to mosquito bites. There were so many mosquitoes that his body was covered by the bites. The torture lasted over two hours.

Perpetrators’ contact information:

Wang Deliang (王德良), deputy head of Nanpiao Police Station: +86-13998930999Hua Zhengwei (华政委), head of Jitun Police Station: +86-15898253636Zhu Peiyu (朱佩玉), deputy head of Jitun Police Station: +86-18304293870Wei Lai (尉崃), police instructor

Related reports:

Liaoning Man Beaten for Asking the Police to Return His Confiscated Falun Gong Items

Eleven Years of Torture for Practicing and Speaking Out for Falun Gong