(Minghui.org) I’m 39 years old. After I got married in 2011, the police often harassed me for practicing Falun Dafa. The police also harassed my husband at work. They threatened him and forced him to “draw a clear line” between me and himself or he would lose his job.

On top of that, my mother-in-law did not understand my cultivating Dafa and blamed me. To protect his job, my husband decided to divorce me, saying, “If I lose my job, my mother will be furious with me.”

To protect my husband’s job and not anger my mother-in-law, who had high blood pressure, I agreed to the divorce.

After the divorce, my husband said, “Let’s still live together so we can take care of our two children, even though we are divorced.” At that time, I hadn't cultivated Dafa for very long and did not realize that living together after divorce was immoral and wrong.

I agreed to live that way but didn't mention it to anyone, including my mother, who is also a practitioner. I continued to live with my former husband, in-laws, and two children for the next three years.

One night in early May of this year, I suddenly started to have severe vaginal bleeding. The blood quickly soaked the tissues I used to try to stop it. I changed tissues four or five times in the bathroom, then suddenly felt dizzy. I was worried this would upset other family members.

At that moment, I thought of Master, and in my heart, I called for Master to save me. I don’t know how I got back to the bedroom, but I was too weak to make it to the bed and fell down on my children’s play mat. The next morning, they were surprised and asked, “Mom, why did you sleep on the floor?”

In mid-May, I had severe pain in my left lower abdomen. I thought it was a bowel issue, so took two laxative pills. That night, I began to bleed uncontrollably. I used up half a roll of toilet paper trying to stop the bleeding, but it continued.

I started begging Master to help me again, and then the bleeding stopped. The next morning when I got up, the bleeding started again. When I got to the bathroom, my pants were soaked with blood. I begged Master to save me.

When I tried to stand up, I fainted, and my in-laws carried me back to the bedroom. My ex-husband took me to the hospital. They examined me and ran tests, and three days later told me I had uterine cancer but that they wouldn't be able to treat it.

I was advised to go the provincial cancer hospital for chemotherapy immediately. By then I had lost a great deal of blood—half of what I should have had.

At that time I realized that only our benevolent and great Master and Dafa could save me. I told my ex-husband to take me to my mother’s home and planned in my heart to confess to Master the bad things I had done in the past few years.

He didn't want to take me to my mother’s home. He said he would arrange treatment for me, but he did nothing. When I insisted, he finally took me to my mother’s home.

I spent two days studying the Fa and doing the exercises. I told my mother I’d divorced my husband in 2017 but had continued to live with him. We exchanged thoughts and I looked inward and realized the seriousness of my problem.

I had made a huge mistake.

Since the persecution of Falun Dafa began, I had not taken my cultivation seriously. I sought Master’s help when I had troubles and then went back to being an ordinary person after the troubles were resolved. I still considered ordinary people’s interests and love important. Indeed, I’d sunk deeper and deeper into the ordinary world.

I knelt in front of Master’s portrait and confessed. Our benevolent and great Master didn’t give up on me and constantly purified my body.

In a few days, I’d nearly recovered my health. I knelt down and thanked Master for saving my life.

There are no words for me to express my gratitude to Master. I can only do the three things well and cultivate diligently. Falun Dafa is great!