(Minghui.org) Many Falun Dafa practitioners with strong faith have experienced the power of Dafa when facing the communist regime's brutal persecution. 

Practitioner from Heilongjiang Province Protected by Master

I am a Falun Dafa practitioner from Heilongjiang Province, and was incarcerated in Hulan Prison.

In the morning of January 12, 2019, division chief Qi called me to his office. He was holding an electric baton, but I was not afraid at all. He shocked me three times, but I didn't feel anything. He shocked my hand, but it just felt as if a mosquito bit me. 

He kept asking me if I would continue to practice Falun Gong, with my response being always in the affirmative. When he realized that he couldn't make me give up my faith, he let me go.

To this day, I remember the blue light and sparks when he shocked me. It was Master who protected me.

Another instance happened on January 29, 2019 in my prison cell. I suddenly felt dizzy and my head became very heavy. Immediately, I realized that it must have been an illusion arranged by the old forces. I shouldn't be deceived by such symptoms. 

The person next to me handed me some pills, but I refused them. He said I showed symptoms of stroke, as my tongue was stiff. I told him I didn't need pills, and that I would be fine within a few days. Three days later, all of my symptoms were gone, and I had recovered.

Practitioner from Hubei Province: Recovered from Vicious Beating

I started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. I believe that without Master's protection, I wouldn't have been able to overcome so many difficulties over the past 20 years. 

Three practitioners and I went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Dafa on June 30, 2000. After the appeal office refused to accept our request, we went to Tiananmen Square, sat down beside the monument, and began doing the Falun Dafa exercises. 

Policemen rushed over to us and dragged us into a police car. They demanded that we identify ourselves, but we all refused. They got angry and tried to beat us. 

They drove us to a police precinct. A strong, young policeman said to me, “You are the youngest, so we will beat you first.” Actually, I was over 40, but I was the shortest of us three. He put on boxing gloves and punched and kicked me as if I were a punching bag. My head was injured and I passed out.

Later, I heard from other practitioners that I was taken to the Beijing Dianli Hospital later that day. My head was bleeding, and I appeared to be near death. The doctors issued two consecutive critical notices. I was unconscious for over a week.

To shirk responsibility, the policeman called my wife, as well as my supervisor at work, and local policeman from Wuhan. Then they handcuffed me and took me back to Wuhan City to undergo surgery.

While on my way back home, I appeared to be near death, and my wife didn't know what to do. Another practitioner told her, “Don't worry, he is a Falun Dafa practitioner, Master will help him. He will be better in three days.” Just as he said, I was able to get out of bed three days later. Everyone witnessed the power of Dafa.

I did not go to the hospital. Instead, I read Zhuan Falun, and did the five exercises every day. I recovered very fast, and two weeks later, I went back to work.