(Minghui.org) I started practicing Falun Dafa in June 1997. During the past 22 years, my friends and family have witnessed the greatness and wonderfulness of Master and Dafa from watching me closely.

Beautiful Bracelet

Growing up in a poor family, I never had gold or silver jewelry when I was young. My daughter gave me a silver bracelet and I treasure it very much.

One day at the end of 2005, I found another silver bracelet in my yard, a perfect match of my bracelet. At first I was surprised. However, I quickly realized that I am a practitioner—why would I want to keep something that didn’t belong to me?

I thought about who the owner could be, and made several phone calls. It turned out to be a lady who came to buy tofu from my husband. When realizing that I found her bracelet, she was so excited, and said “You are so nice—No wonder you are a Falun Dafa practitioner.”

“All Falun Dafa practitioners would do this,” I told her.

Disappearance of Uterine Tumor

After my physical exam in March 2008, I was diagnosed with a rather large tumor in my uterus. It was recommended that I undergo surgery as soon as possible. I went home and told my husband about it. He did not pay attention to it at all and I was upset.

Despite its large size described by the doctor, I never felt any discomfort. The moment I felt sad that my husband did not care about it, I felt pain in my lower abdomen. I thought to myself, “I am a practitioner and this is not an illness. Why should I even care?” The pain was immediately gone, and I went to plant potatoes with my husband.

Eleven years have passed and there has been no tumor problems. Just like what Master said, “…a good or bad outcome comes from one thought. The difference in one thought leads to different results.” (The Fourth Talk, Zhuan Falun)

Recovering from Facial Paralysis

When waking up one morning in the spring of 2009, I could not open my left eye, nor could I control my mouth. Seeing my face deformed, my husband asked me to go to a hospital immediately. I said, “I am a practitioner. My Master watches over me. I will be fine.” My husband called my daughter and sister to help him persuade me. My daughter cried and begged me to seek treatment. I said that I would be fine.

I looked within and realized that I had not studied the Fa diligently during the past few years, and had not done the three things well. The old forces found my loopholes. So I increased Fa study, and sent forth righteous thoughts every day.

But, there was no sign of improvement after a few days. So I joined other practitioners to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa and debunk the hate propaganda publicized by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Within one day, we were able to help about 10 people quit the CCP and its youth organizations after they understood the regime’s viciousness.

I continued studying the Fa and doing the exercises every day. After a month, I had recovered. My friends and family were also impressed by my story.

Swollen Face Recovers

One day in winter of 2010, I came down with a severe toothache. The next morning, the left side of my face was swollen, and I could not open my left eye. I refused to go to a hospital even though my husband asked me to. He said, “If you are not going to a hospital, then try using salt water to wash your face, reducing the swelling.” I said, “It would be no use anyway, because I am a practitioner.” However, with his persistence, I did what he said.

The next morning, not only did the left side of my face remain the same, but my right side also became swollen. My husband did not say anything.

I continued to study the Fa, do the exercises, and send forth righteous thoughts every day. After three days, I recovered.