(Minghui.org) An official from the U.S. Department of State recently told various religious groups that the U.S. government is imposing stricter visa vetting and may deny visas to human rights violators and perpetrators of religious persecution. This applies to both immigration visas and non-immigration visas such as tourism and business visas. Those who have already been granted visas (including “green card” permanent visas) may be denied entry.
The official specifically told Falun Gong practitioners that they can submit a list of perpetrators involved in the persecution of Falun Gong.
We urge Dafa disciples all over the world to take immediate action to collect, compile, and submit to Minghui.org information on the perpetrators, their family members, and their assets, so as to locate and verify their identities.
We ask that Dafa disciples in the U.S. collect and submit information of people who have aided in the Chinese Communist Party's persecution of Falun Gong outside of China. They include those who have attempted to interfere with Shen Yun Performing Arts, Shen Yun Symphony, Falun Dafa experience sharing conferences, and truth-clarification sites in different places such as Flushing. They also include those who spread CCP propaganda against Falun Gong on various websites.
Falun Gong practitioners in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Spain, and other countries please also provide information regarding perpetrators in their regions.
Minghui Editorial BoardMay 31, 2019
Please provide information on the perpetrators as follows:
* Name (in Chinese and English) and name on passport (if different)
* Birthday (please try to at least gather information about birth year, so as to reduce or eliminate the chance of mixing up people with the same names)
* Recent photo
* Employer and job position in China
* Home address (county, city, province) in China
* Address in the U.S. of perpetrator and his/her family members
* Employer or school in the U.S. of perpetrator and his/her family members
* Description and evidence of perpetrators' crimes against Falun Gong practitioners
* Information about perpetrator's assets outside of China