(Minghui.org) For years, my husband indulged himself in eating, drinking, and gambling. We had a lot of conflicts and quarreled nearly every day. Because of the tense atmosphere at home, I was constantly ill and nearly had a mental breakdown. Exhausted, I considered divorcing him.

At my lowest point, someone introduced Falun Gong to me, and I began practicing. By following the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, I was able to forgive my husband. Our broken marriage was saved.

My husband did not practice, but he was very supportive. He even helped me, especially when I filed a legal complaint against a former head of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) who initiated the persecution of Falun Gong.

Even though our house was old and small (less than 215 square feet), many practitioners came to visit. My husband happily welcomed them and prepared food for everyone. People who did not know us thought that my husband was a practitioner.

In 2002, police arrested my sister and me and took us to a detention center. At that time, my husband was working in Beijing. When he heard that I had been arrested, he hurried home and soon had a heart attack. He was hospitalized, and his condition improved.

After he was discharged from the hospital, my husband visited the responsible officials and asked for my release. At that time, my sister and I had been on a hunger strike for several months to protest the persecution.

My sister and I nearly died. My husband, younger brother, and other family members went to the 610 Office to seek our release. My husband visited the county head who was in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong. My sister and I were finally released from the detention center.

Soon after I returned home, I recovered from my ordeal and was back to normal. I began going out to raise awareness of the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong. My husband was afraid that I would be arrested again. He said, “You are known to police and other security personnel. I am not their target. So it is better for me to distribute the materials.” He would get up at 3 a.m. each morning and go out to distribute the materials. He did this for many years.

One day in 2011, my husband fell ill, and his speech became garbled. He was taken to a hospital, where a doctor said he suffered a stroke. The bleeding from the hemorrhage was so bad that it was no longer possible to perform surgery. Only supportive treatment was offered. My husband became incoherent.

I played him a lecture recording of Master Li Hongzhi teaching Falun Dafa. Ten days later, a CT scan showed that his cerebral hemorrhage was reduced to the size of a fingernail. Twenty days later, a scan showed that his cerebral hemorrhage was completely gone.

My husband completely recovered without any complications. Even the doctor said that it was miraculous. My husband knew that Master and Dafa saved him again.

Right after he recovered, my husband started practicing Falun Gong.