(Minghui.org) The Music Program at Fei Tian Academy of the Arts and the Department of Music at Fei Tian College are now accepting student applications.
1. Requirements for Applications Outside of China:
1) Applicants must be students with a major in music, Falun Dafa disciples or from a family of Dafa disciples, followed by those who have the potential to become Falun Dafa disciples. All students should be healthy.
2) Age requirement: minimum 15 years of age, or 13-14 years of age for those who have exceptionally good qualifications.
3) Professional requirements for applicants to the Music Program: Musical skill at conservatory preschool level minimum.
4) Professional requirements for applicants to the Department of Music: Musical skill at music college preschool level minimum.
5) Instruments considered: violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, harp, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, French horn, trombone, pipa, erhu. (Those playing pipa or erhu must have achieved the intermediate professional levels.)
6) Application Materials: general resume, professional resume, and cultivation experience. The general resume should include the applicant's name, gender, age, date of birth, place of birth, height, weight, home address, email address, and contact phone number.
7) Recent photos (within the past month): full-body, frontal view
8) Recent audition video: If there is difficulty uploading the video file, the applicant can contact the Minghui Editorial Board.
9) All required materials must be submitted together for the application to be considered formally submitted.
10) Preliminary qualifiers will generally be notified within three weeks of receipt of the application.
11) If the applicant does not pass preliminary review, or has not provided required application materials, or materials are missing or falsified, or not within the scope of application notification, he or she will not receive an individual reply.
12) Preliminary qualifiers will have auditions arranged for them by Fei Tian Academy of the Arts and Fei Tian College.
2. Requirements for Applications Inside China:
In addition to the above requirements, please note that applicants need to have reached the minimum professional level required for entry to a conservatory or college of music outside of China.
Email address for applications outside of China: email@example.comEmail address for applications inside China: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone number: +1 845-796-8230
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts and Fei Tian CollegeFebruary 2, 2019