(Minghui.org) I began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. Just before that, I was diagnosed with an incurable disease and told that I didn't have long to live. When I first received a copy of Zhuan Falun (the main book of Falun Dafa), I was so eager to read it that I barely ate or slept. On the fourth day, I saw the following scene: Master Li (the founder of Falun Dafa) gave a person Zhuan Falun. I shouted “Master!” from the bottom of my heart. Master smiled at me. Then, the image faded away.

She Hurt Where I Hurt

On August 25, 2000, I was taken to a forced labor camp in Fushun. Someone from the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp came to our labor camp to give a “talk.” I debunked the negative things he was saying about Falun Dafa and awakened those practitioners who had been just been “transformed.” This incurred the wrath of police officer Zeng Qiuyan. Because I was not clear in my understanding of the Fa, I thought that enduring a beating would be worthwhile if I could awaken so many practitioners.

Zeng Qiuyan beat me until my eyes were black and blue. She kicked my abdomen with her high heels and injured my left leg. I later understood that since waking up practitioners was the correct thing to do, I should not have the thought that she had the right to beat me. In my heart, I said to Master that she should not beat me. If she beat me again, then she should feel the pain where she injured me. The next day, I noticed Zeng limping in pain.

At the Wujiapu forced labor camp in Fushun City, they gathered all the practitioners who persisted in their belief, went on hunger strikes, or practiced the Dafa exercises and placed them in a strictly controlled unit. When practitioners got up in the middle of the night to practice the exercises, the police beat them with rubber batons. They shouted, “Who told you that you could do the exercises?!” I was awakened by the commotion and quickly woke the practitioners in the other rooms. We all began practicing the exercises together.

When the police demanded to know why we all got up and began doing the exercises, I said, “Didn’t you shout at us to get up and practice the exercises? We were all fast asleep when we heard an officer shouting, ‘Who told you to practice the exercises!’ We were just following your instruction to practice the exercises.” The officer said, “You all heard it wrong. Go back to sleep.”

My Rheumatism Will Be Transferred to You

On March 22, 2002, I was taken to Masanjia. One week later, I met a practitioner, Li Ming, who had just been tortured on the “tiger bench.” As our cell was cold and humid, the joints in her hands were all red and swollen. She said that this was due to rheumatism. One day, team leader Wang Xiaofeng came to inspect our cell. Li Ming held up one palm to send forth righteous thoughts, but Wang Xiaofeng used her leg to push her palm down. I told Li that if Wang came back, she should send forth righteous thoughts and tell her, “If you touch me again, the rheumatism in my hands will be transferred to you.”

The next day, Wang returned to inspect our cell. Li immediately held up one palm to send forth righteous thoughts, and Wang came to push it down again. Li used her other hand to protect her erected palm and said, “I'm doing this for your own good. Don’t touch me. If you touch me, my rheumatism will be transferred to you.” Wang said that she did not believe it. She stuck out her leg and pushed Li’s palm down. Just as Wang stepped out of the room, Li shouted, “The rheumatism in my hands is gone! My fingers aren’t red and swollen anymore!”

No One Can Torture Me

On October 8, 2002, I was abducted, taken to the Fushun police station, and detained for three days because my cellphone was linked to another person’s cellphone which was being traced by the police.

During those three days and nights, people from the Fushun Municipal Political and Legal Affairs Committee and the police bureau took turns trying to “transform” me. Nothing they said or did could make me waver. Even the most ferocious police officer, Guan Yong, was not able to sway me. Three days later, they passed the task of torturing me to the new Fushun police station. I can’t remember how I got there. I only remember that they splashed cold water on me. I shivered with every splash.

When I fully regained consciousness, I realized that they were torturing me and immediately understood the situation that I was in. I gathered my senses and shouted, “You can do whatever you want, but I'm not afraid!” In the end, the officer who was splashing water on me dropped the bottle and left.

One of the lower-ranking officers said, “I can't raise my arm. I don't think I can hit her anymore.” He went upstairs. The assistant police chief of the station, whose surname is Cui, said, “Why is my hand stained with blood? Oh no! I have to go and wash my hands right now.” He ran out too. The police chief said, “In that case, let’s use the electric baton on her!” I showed no signs of fear and sent forth righteous thoughts. In the end, the electric baton just could not be turned on.

The next day, the lower-ranking officer said, “This is astonishing. The electric baton was fully charged, but when we brought it here, its battery was drained and we couldn’t turn it on. Even when we took it out of the room, its battery had no charge. We can’t torture you anymore.”

You Will Have a Stomach Ache Tonight

When I was held at the detention center, three police officers came. They said that I had arranged for someone to rent a house for her to stay in. I said that I did not know the person they were talking about. They started to scold me in a rage. I did not listen. However, they started to scold Master. I told them that they needed to stop. That officer said, “So what? I'm not afraid. What could happen?”

I said that he would have a stomach ache that night. He said, “If I have a stomachache tonight, I won't come for you tomorrow. But if my stomach doesn’t hurt tonight, just watch how badly I beat you up tomorrow!” I told them that they would be too sick to come tomorrow. I never saw them again.