(Minghui.org) I am a Falun Dafa practitioner who started practicing in 1997. On November 26, 2017, I was hit by a motorcycle as I was walking near my home and was unconscious for more than three hours.

I first regained consciousness in the hospital and knew that something serious had happened when I saw a doctor in his white coat next to the stretcher I was lying on. I saw my husband next to me and told him, “Quickly, ask Master to save me.” I then fell unconscious again.

Relatives later recounted that they had not been able to make out what I was saying, despite my repeated mumbling. Doctors at the hospital finally confirmed that I had a concussion, which left me with severe dizziness and fractured bones in my face. I couldn't open my mouth to eat or drink. My eyes were swollen to mere slits. I was hospitalized for treatment and observation.

My husband and daughter have been supportive of my decision to continue practicing Falun Dafa and knew about its miraculous power. After the accident, my daughter contacted fellow practitioners who worked in the same hospital. They contacted others, who rushed to my bedside to help send forth righteous thoughts.

As my main consciousness gradually became clearer, a dispute broke out. Fellow practitioners expressed their wish that I stop being treated and return home. Seeing the severity of my injuries, my sisters and brothers disagreed and insisted that I stay in the hospital, and I could understand why. I told them, “It’s already nine o'clock at night. You should all return home. My husband will be here with me, and already my mind feels clearer.”

Only after seeing that the practitioners had already left did my siblings put their misgivings aside and go home. After they departed, I instructed my husband to remove my infusion needle, reassuring him, “I will be fine. I have chosen to help Master rectify the Fa and save sentient beings!”

At that point, a passage from Master’s teachings appeared in my mind:

“… personal liberation is not the goal of cultivation: when you came, saving sentient beings was your great aspiration, and that is the responsibility and mission history has bestowed upon you in Fa-rectification.” (“Let Go of Human Attachments and Save the World’s People,” The Essentials of Diligent Progress Vol. III)

The other patients in my ward were incredulous. I tried to tell them the truth behind the persecution of Falun Dafa and advised them to quit the Chinese Communist Party ( CCP) and its youth organizations, but because I still looked so seriously injured, none of them were convinced. Seeing that my efforts were futile, I sought Master's help: “Please show them a miracle tonight. The old forces’ arrangements have forced me here. Still I do not wish to have come in vain. I want to save their lives by proving that Dafa is extraordinary.” With this in mind I shelved my plans to return home, determined to first clarify the facts to my doctors and the motorcyclist’s family.

Throughout the night, I diligently and repeatedly recited the Fa from memory. Soon after, I was able to drink using a straw. My husband also smilingly commented, “The swelling of your face has receded so fast.” I told him, “You should try to get some sleep. I will be fine, since Master is protecting me!” He agreed but made me promise to wake him up if I needed to go to the restroom.

I continued to recite the Fa from memory and send forth righteous thoughts till late at night, when I felt the urge to visit the restroom. I decided to go by myself, without any assistance. That amazed the other people in the ward. “How did she manage to heal so quickly? She was carried into the ward just a few hours ago, and now she can walk to the restroom on her own?” they said in awe.

The following morning I told my husband, “The motorcycle driver is likely to turn up today. We should explain things to him clearly. Because he himself called the police, we will not ask for any compensation. Then we can go home.” My decision amazed and baffled my fellow patients. They said, “We refuse to leave because we haven't yet been compensated for our injuries. You, on the other hand, are asking to leave even though you have not yet recovered.”

Shortly after, the motorcyclist’s wife arrived and asked us to settle the matter of compensation in private. She asked us how much we wanted. My husband replied, “It is your good fortune to have met a good person.” I told the wife, “I am a Falun Dafa practitioner. I know your husband did not hit me intentionally. Have no fear, I won't ask you for money. I only hope that you will keep in mind 'Falun Dafa is good' and withdraw from the CCP and its youth organizations to ensure your safety.”

She was so stunned that she could scarcely believe what I'd said. She had brought along the motorcyclist’s mother and aunt to help with the bargaining, and they too were surprised to hear of my decision. In tears, the motorcyclist’s mother took my hand and said, “How can such a good person exist?! I feared that even a year’s salary would not be enough to cover the cost! You have my profound gratitude.”

His aunt told me, “My dear, I will personally go out and tell everyone that 'Falun Dafa is good!' Falun Dafa practitioners are all good people and we have truly been lucky.” The doctors, nurses, and patients in my ward who had witnessed the spectacle were also moved. They too commented, “She’s really a good person, Falun Dafa is good!”

Out of fear that he would be detained if he didn't have enough to compensate us, the motorcyclist refused to visit me in the hospital. After hearing that I had been discharged from the hospital, he submitted a request to the traffic police to close the case within three days, which puzzled my family and fellow practitioners. I was still recovering from my injuries and needed a few more days. Why the sudden urgency to close the case?

I quietly searched my thoughts and recalled Master’s advice to be considerate and think of others first. I realized that the motorcyclist would be worried until the case was actually closed. I told my family and fellow practitioners, “I’ve decided to go. We are cultivators who consider others first. We should not have him worry unnecessarily, especially since he doesn't understand the reason behind our decision.”

My family and fellow practitioners accompanied me to the police station. After signing our names, the motorcyclist turned to me and said, “I thought I would be detained for sure. I must thank you.” He then bowed deeply to me. I advised him to quit the CCP and told him to thank Master instead of me.

Immediately after my discharge from the hospital, fellow practitioners made arrangements for me to stay at an elderly practitioner’s home. We studied the Fa and did the exercises together. I searched inward and found many of my shortcomings, which I then proceeded to correct.

Within three days, besides my appearance returning to normal, I noticed that I looked both younger and prettier than before. On the seventh day, I went out to clarify the facts to friends and relatives. Many of my friends and relatives had opposed my decision to discharge myself from the hospital early—they knew the doctors had said that it would take 20 days at least for basic recovery. Witnessing my miraculous recovery effectively convinced them of Dafa's amazing power.