(Minghui.org) I am a 74-year-old woman. I used to have severe allergies. I also suffered from allergy-related asthma, heart disease, and colitis, even though I was a doctor.

Fortunately, I started practicing Falun Dafa in July 1995. Within a few days, my body was cleansed and all my illnesses went away. No words can express my gratitude toward Master and Falun Dafa.

Moreover, Falun Dafa purified my heart, uplifted my spirit, and changed my outlook on life. I have been steadfast in cultivating Falun Dafa in the past 23 years. I also witnessed the extraordinary power of Falun Dafa over the years.

A Light in the Darkness

One summer night in 2008, several practitioners and I went to the countryside to put up Falun Dafa banners. I had a bag full of yellow banners. A younger practitioner said in excitement, “Light!” I saw that every banner in my bag was emitting a soft and silvery light.

We rode bicycles to our destination, which was more than 20 miles away. The country roads were narrow and bumpy, so I sometimes walked with my bicycle. After a while, the younger practitioner said, “The road ahead is better, so you will be able to ride your bicycle.”

As soon as I got on my bike, a light was shining two or three meters in front of me. I thought it was the headlights of a car behind us. I told other practitioners that there was a car behind us, and that we needed to let the car pass. We waited a while, but there was no car behind us.

How strange! I looked up and the sky was all dark. I suddenly remembered that it was Master watching over me. He was shining a light for me. The light accompanied me all the way home.

Getting a Car Ride

Many Falun Dafa practitioners were detained at forced labor camps before. Our local practitioners would send forth righteous thoughts in close proximity to the camps.

Once, another practitioner and I took the bus to a camp in the middle of summer. We sat in a nearby cornfield to send forth righteous thoughts. The corn stalks were densely packed and blocked the wind. There were a lot of mosquitoes, but we did not care. By the time we walked out of the cornfield, it was after 9 p.m. and completely dark. The buses had stopped running and we were over 20 miles from home.

“What are we going to do?” the other practitioner asked.

“Don't worry, Master has a plan for us,” I said.

The two of us, both over sixty years old, walked in the darkness holding onto each other. After a few minutes, a car pulled up next to us. The driver asked if we needed a ride. I quickly said yes.

The driver only asked for 8 yuan to take us into town, when a bus ticket costs 6 yuan for each person. It seemed like the car was arranged just for us. We told the driver about Falun Dafa on the way. With Master's help, we returned home safely.

Escape from an Accident

One time, another practitioner and I were riding our bicycles to visit another practitioner. When I got to an underpass lane for pedestrians and bicycles, a car drove up behind me against traffic rules.

I rode as close to the side of the bridge as possible, but there was no room for me to stop or avoid the car. The car bumped against me. I became a little nervous and recited “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good” in my heart. The car kept going forward and bumping against me.

I had no choice but keep riding. When the car hit my handlebar, my bicycle started to sway. The car pulled aside after it passed me. The driver looked back, and he drove off quickly when he saw that I was still on my bike. I told myself to keep calm because Master was protecting me.

The other practitioner told me that she had seen what had happened. “I was so scared for you! Thank Master quickly,” she said. After that I believed in Master and Dafa even more firmly.

Disaster Avoided

One day in February 2016, I forgot to turn the stove off when I went to pick up my granddaughter from school. After school, she wanted to have her eyes examined, so I went with her and did some shopping along the way. Two hours later I suddenly remembered that the stove was still on. I shouted, “Master, please help me!”

I left my granddaughter at the optical store and ran home as fast as I could. The neighbors were shocked to see me running, but I didn't have time to explain.

When I opened the door, black smoke and a burning smell filled the air. I ran into the kitchen and turned off the stove. It would have been disastrous if the propane tank had exploded. I thanked Master in tears for preventing a terrible disaster.