(Minghui.org) One day after breakfast, I felt sick and vomited something red. I thought it was the tomatoes that I had eaten the previous night and didn't give it much thought.

I vomited again the next morning while studying the Fa with practitioner Xiaoming (pseudonym). Upon closer inspection, Xiaoming realized that I had thrown up blood clots. We then sent forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the old forces' interference.

Xiaoming had to leave, so she asked Mei (pseudonym) to come stay with me. Later in the evening, I vomited some more. Mei then asked six other practitioners to come to my home to send forth righteous thoughts. After an hour of sending righteous thoughts, my condition improved and the practitioners left, except for Mei.

The next morning, Mei was doing the Falun Dafa exercises when she heard a loud noise from my room. She ran over and saw me lying unconscious on the floor with blood coming out of my nose and mouth. She cried out repeatedly, “Master, please save her! No one else can arrange her life except for Master.” I soon regained consciousness. It was Master who had saved me.

Awhile later, I went to the bathroom and vomited a lot of blood. I silently asked for Master's help as I felt I could not forbear any more. Mei helped me to my bed and I lost consciousness again. Mei shouted my name and tried to wake me. At that time, I could not open my eyes and had lost all color in my face.

Mei didn't know what to do, so she called another practitioner for help. The practitioner’s son answered her phone and came to my home. My son and relatives soon learned of my condition, and called an ambulance to take me to the hospital.

I was not afraid since I knew that Master would protect me, and I would not follow the old forces' arrangement. At the hospital, I was told I only needed a blood transfusion. I got an examination again the next day and everything turned out normal. I was discharged from the hospital on the third day.

On the second day at home, my right leg became swollen after I took a shower. The next day, my left leg also swelled.

Practitioners shared that the old forces were continuing to persecute me, so I began to look within. I found that I did not take the persecution seriously. I also thought I had been cultivating very well because I was doing the three things and busy making truth-clarification materials for more than 10 practitioners every day. I was also not afraid when I filed a criminal complaint against Jiang Zemin for initiating the persecution of Falun Dafa. However, in reality, I was not doing well in cultivation.

My entire lower body eventually became swollen, and I was in a very bad condition. Fellow practitioners reminded me to truly look within and shared their understandings from the Fa. I refused to listen to their sharing and could not accept their advice since I felt I did not have any problems.

Mei asked several practitioners to study the Fa and send forth righteous thoughts with me. Two practitioners took turns staying with me for one month. Every day, I studied the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts with them, and eliminated my attachments.

I was able to correct my cultivation state and truly looked within. I realized I had many attachments to eliminate. They included: being very stubborn, being attached to myself, refusing to listen to other people's opinions, complaining a lot and having resentment in my heart, even towards some practitioners. I also had an attachment of sentimentality towards my grandson and enjoyed surfing the Internet. I had thought that doing things to clarify the truth meant that I was cultivating well.

I wanted to share my experience to kindly remind practitioners to listen to Master's teachings and not give the evil forces any opportunity to take advantage of our loopholes. We should truly cultivate ourselves, examine our every thought and look inward at all times.

Thank you Master! Thank you fellow practitioners who helped me get through this tribulation.