Notice Regarding Student Applications to the Dance Program at Fei Tian Academy of the Arts (Updated)
(Minghui.org) The Dance Program at Fei Tian Academy of the Arts announces that applications are now being accepted.
Applicants must practice Falun Dafa or be from a family of practitioners. Candidates that plan to become Falun Dafa practitioners will also be taken into consideration.
Male students: under 14 years of age and at least 5'9'' (1.76M) in height. Over 15 years old and at least 5'10'' (1.78M) in height.
Female students: under 14 years old and at least 5'5'' (1.66M) in height. Over 15 years old and at least 5'6'' (1.68M) in height.
Both male and female students' legs must be at least ten centimeters longer than their upper body. All students must be healthy.
Requirement for leg flexibility: vertical and horizontal splits need be at a 180-degree angle.
Note: Male and female students aged 16-17: males at least 5'11" (1.80M) in height and females at least 5'6'' (1.68M) in height who are flexible and can perform both horizontal-splits and vertical-splits at a 180-degree angle may apply.
1. Each applicant must provide a resume, professional experience, and family or personal cultivation experience.
A resume should include the applicant's name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, height, weight, home address, email address, and phone number.
2. Applicants should provide their parents' information, including their heights, places of birth, and cultivation experiences.
3. Recent photos:
Photos must have been taken within the last month and should include:
- Full-length frontal, standing
- Full-length side view, standing
- Full-length back, standing
- Performing a split
- Performing a bridge
Applicants should be wearing dance or gymnastic attire and the photographer should take the photographs while squatting so that the applicant's physical attributes are accurately reflected.
4. All required materials must be submitted together for the application to be formally accepted. Preliminary qualifiers will generally be notified within three weeks of application.
5. If the applicant does not pass preliminary review or has not provided application materials as required or there are materials missing or falsified or not within the scope of this application notice, he or she will not receive an individual reply.
6. Applicants may submit applications online, and the New York-based Fei Tian Academy of the Arts will arrange auditions for preliminary qualifiers.
Telephone: +1 845-796-8230
Email for applications from outside China: email@example.com
Email for applications from mainland China: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts
February 28, 2018