(Minghui.org) A rash developed on the left sides of my chest and back in early 2017. It was shingles. I had heard that shingles was a severe skin disease and very hard to cure. A relative of mine had this disease last year and was in a lot of pain. However, I was cured and am now pain-free.

Even though I couldn’t lie down to sleep during the first two days, my heart was not moved by this tribulation. I could only sit and lean against the wall to sleep for a couple of hours, but I knew that I would be fine because I was a Falun Dafa practitioner, and Master was watching over me.

I could function during the day. I still cooked and did my daily chores, despite the sometimes excruciating pain. I persisted in studying the Fa and listening to recordings of Master’s lectures. The pain was slowly decreasing.

I did the daily exercises no matter how much pain I felt. Sometimes my movements were off due to the pain, but I didn’t give up. Within ten days my movements were back to normal. The shingles were completely gone after about one month.

During that time my heart wasn't moved. I knew that Master was looking after me. Thank you Master for giving us such precious Fa teachings.

I told some friends and family members about my experience and they were all astounded. A couple of them even quit the Chinese Communist Party and renounced its affiliated organizations.

An 'Accident' on March 15, 2017

I was on a bus on my way to deliver truth-clarification materials. The bus door closed on one of my legs as I exited the bus. I shouted that my leg was caught, but the bus driver didn’t hear me and just resumed driving. Many people shouted “stop the bus.” I was dragged for a dozen meters before the bus stopped. Despite this, I was neither scared nor angry at the driver.

The bus driver helped me up and sat me on the steps of the bus. He wanted to take me to the hospital. I told him that I was a Falun Gong practitioner and that nothing bad could happen to me. The driver told me not to say it out loud. I asked “Why not?”

Many bystanders closed in on me. A few of them tried to convince me to go to the hospital. They told me that there was a bump the size of walnut on my head. I thanked the kindhearted people and told them that I was fine. I then started to clarify the truth to them. I told them how the government wrongly represented Falun Gong.

Even the hospital called to inquire about my health. I told them I was fine and hung up the phone.

The bus driver said that he hadn't noticed that I was getting off the bus. I told him that he should be more careful. If I had been an elderly person, he would be in deep trouble. He was lucky that I was a practitioner. My teacher asked us to conduct ourselves according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Whatever we do, we consider others first. I told him I wouldn't ask him for any compensation.

The bus driver was so touched. He couldn’t believe anyone would handle the matter this way. He wanted to thank me, but I told him to thank Li Hongzhi, my teacher, instead.

After the bus driver left, my heart was not calm. I kept thinking about the incident. I arrived home at dinnertime. I felt my head and the swelling had gone down. Master had protected me and taken care of me. He saved my life that day.

Thank you Master. Thank you Falun Dafa.

Please correct me if there is anything inappropriate.