(Minghui.org) I have been practicing Falun Dafa, a spiritual practice long persecuted in China, for 20 years.

I have always felt safe under the protection of Master Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Dafa, when I am out talking to people about the practice, despite the ongoing campaign of persecution.

Another practitioner and I went out to hang banners about Falun Dafa on November 15, 2016. There had just been a heavy snowfall in the area. The moon was bright, and it was extremely cold.

We had planned to hang nine banners on trees, but as we were putting up the seventh one we saw three people running toward us, shining their flashlights. We quickly finished putting up the banner and took off. The three people tried to catch up with us.

We sent forth righteous thoughts and asked Master for help. We encountered a steep slope and slid to the bottom. We came out of the ditch an hour later when we believed all was clear and finished our work hanging up the banners.

As we were walking home we saw flashing lights on a police car. The police didn't notice us, as we encouraged each other along the way to keep sending righteous thoughts whenever one of us started to feel fatigued. We arrived home safely at nearly 3:00 a.m..

Hanging Banners Outside a Detention Center

We had planned to hang banners outside the local detention center after midnight during the Mid-Autumn Festival. We first sent forth righteous thoughts and left with home 15 banners at around 2:30 a.m.

We hung two large banners with the words “Falun Dafa is Good” and “Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is Good” on them outside the main entrance of the detention center and two smaller banners at the side gate. We noticed two dogs in the yard, so we told them not to bark. The dogs looked at us but remained silent. We left safely.

Playing an Audio Tape on the Hill

Our plan was to play an audio tape with information about Falun Dafa from a hill near the detention center at night.

It was freezing cold as we climbed to the top during the day. We sent forth righteous thoughts and studied the Fa while it was light. We then hung banners on the trees facing the detention center and put the tape recorder in a tree. After we turned it on we left to go home, sending forth righteous thoughts as we went.

We heard dogs barking and someone yell, “Who did this?”

We hid in a cornfield on our way home and sent forth righteous thoughts for a good hour. It was 10:00 p.m. when we arrived home safely.


I was distributing Dafa fliers with a practitioner on another occasion. We noticed that someone was watching us, so we hurried along. As they followed us, we asked Master for help and sent forth righteous thoughts.

The other practitioner said she was exhausted, but I encouraged her to keep going, “Don't stop. We have Master's protection. We can make it home.”

We alternated between running and walking and changed our course in order to lose the person following us. We saw a warehouse that was full of wood. We went in and sent forth righteous thoughts to ensure that we would not be found. We left safely after one hour.