(Minghui.org) Both my husband and I are Falun Gong practitioners, and we own a retail store. One day later last year, more than 30 people from the provincial 610 Office and local police station came to arrest us. They also confiscated our personal property from our home and our store.

In the police van, one officer from the 610 Office treated me very badly. “You don't have to do that,” I said to him, “What goes around comes around.” Surprised, his tone softened.

After we arrived at the police department, he apologized for his bad attitude earlier and asked me to tell him about my situation. I talked about how Falun Gong had changed me physically and spiritually. I also told him that, because my sister practiced Falun Gong, she was detained and tortured to death. He listened attentively and gave me an orange.

In the end, he said neither my husband nor I needed stay in the police department. “What do you think?” he asked me.

“Let him go home first,” I said, “Then I will go home, too, so our child will have both parents.”

“Do you think that's possible?” he asked.

“Yes, it will be,” I said, as in my mind I was asking Master Li for help. “And you will help me, too,” I added.

“Me? Help you?” He was surprised.

“Yes, I trust your conscience,” I replied. “After all, I didn't do anything wrong.”

We continued talking. He then said to me, “You are a good person. I will help you.” Later, my husband was released and placed under “house arrest,” and I was released on probation.

After I got home, I saw that the police had confiscated all our Dafa books. Although I was able to continue Fa-study with the help of other practitioners, I had negative feelings toward the 610 Office agents and the police.

In mid-January of this year, 610 Office agents came to my house again. I was not home that day and they arrested my husband.

I went to the police department to rescue my husband. A security officer told me to wait in the lobby, so I stayed there sending forth righteous thoughts. About half an hour later, the 610 Office agent and others came out of a meeting. I said hello to him, but he ignored me by pretending not to see me.

I did not give up and eventually stopped him. We talked for a while and I asked him for his phone number. He refused to give it, saying it was against their policy to give out phone numbers. “But I will call you soon,” he said.

About 10 days later, he called me and we talked. He could sense I did not have negative feelings toward him. He has been involved in persecuting Falun Gong for more than 10 years, and, because of the Party’s defamatory propaganda, he still didn't know the facts about Falun Gong.

I think we Dafa disciples should be compassionate, that is, give these people a chance and try to save them.