(Minghui.org) It was snowing on January 21, 2016, with the Chinese New Year just around the corner. A time for most people to watch television all day. However, several people phoned me to say that they were having problems receiving the signal for New Tang Dynasty Television.

I rode my motorcycle out to the countryside to check on the problems.

I quickly resolved the problem at the first home, and made my way to the next home. On the way, I had a serious accident. I tried to avoid a car at a turn and my motorcycle skidded on the ice. I lost control and lost consciousness.

It was in the afternoon and the temperature was -4°F. No one knew how long I had been there when someone found me. The doctor thought that I must have been lying there for about two hours.

I was found by a school bus driver who was on his way to pick up students. He called an ambulance and I was taken to a hospital nearby.

Someone in the hospital used my cell phone to call my family. I was in critical condition. My life was at risk and they needed consent for an operation and the fee was required.

As I had been exposed to the freezing weather for a very long time, my family was told that I may be left paralyzed after surgery.

I was unconsciousness in the hospital bed. My head was swollen and deformed, and my eyes were severely bruised. I was unrecognizable, so it was beyond the doctor's expectations that I regained consciousness the following morning.

Several fellow practitioners came to the hospital when they learned of my situation. I was aware of my fellow practitioners sending forth righteous thoughts the entire night, which helped me a lot. They denied the old forces’ arrangement, asked for Master’s help and played Master’s audio Fa teaching for me to listen to.

When I woke up in the hospital, I knew that this was not a place for a Dafa practitioner. I said repeatedly in an unclear voice, “I need to go home. I need to go home.” The doctors thought it was incredible that a patient in my condition could be conscious and speak. However, they were determined to continue with the operation and ordered a CT scan.

One of the practitioners with me said to the others, “Let's send forth righteous thoughts together and ask for Master’s help!”

The result of the CT scan was even more remarkable, as the blood clots in my brain had disappeared. It was unheard of in the hospital, but the doctors still tried to persuade me to stay there for further treatment, as my head and face were seriously injured.

A relative told me, “It is possible to discharge you. But you will have to take responsibility for whatever happens to you.” I agreed, and my family completed the discharge paperwork.

I was taken to a practitioner’s home, where we shared our understandings of why the accident occurred. I realized that I did not respect Master or the Fa. In addition, I did not study the Fa or do the exercises every day. I was ignoring the principles of the Fa and my focus was simply on completing the tasks at hand.

We studied the Fa and sent forth righteous thoughts intensively together. With Master’s help, I was able to walk and my face had recovered the same day I arrived at the practitioner’s home.

I felt much better after seven days, and my injuries had almost disappeared within 15 days. Friends and family said that I looked younger than before. They witnessed the supreme power of Dafa, and agreed that Falun Dafa is good, and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.

Master said,

“When disciples have ample righteous thoughtsMaster has the power to turn back the tide”(“The Master-Disciple Bond” from Hong Yin Vol. II)

Human language will never be able to express my gratitude to Master.

During the final stage of the Fa-rectification period, I will do the three things well so that I will be able to go home with our great Master.