(Minghui.org) Someone who had heard me talking to people about the persecution of Falun Gong reported me to the police, and I was arrested. I was calm and had strong thoughts that the persecution was illegal and that Master Li would protect me because I have faith in him and the Fa.


After I was taken to the local police station, two state security officers recorded my statement. One officer asked if I understood why I had been arrested. I responded that I did not know, so they cited a particular law and claimed that I had violated it.

“Does that law specifically ban Falun Gong?” I asked. They did not reply, so I continued, “The Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) persecution of Falun Gong is considered a crime against humanity and genocide. It’s the same as what the Nazis did during World War II.”

Then I added, “Those who are involved in the persecution will be prosecuted when Falun Gong is redressed.”

When the officer asked me to explain, I just said that whatever Jiang Zemin, the former head of the communist regime, did was illegal, that his accusations against Falun Gong were fabricated.

“What grounds did you have to arrest me?” I asked. “You are deliberately violating existing laws. The laws and regulations for civil servants made public by Xi Jinping after he assumed power clearly state that illegal persecution of Chinese citizens will be punished.”

They wanted to know who had provided me with the truth clarification booklets about the persecution. I refused to answer. They then demanded that I sign a written statement about the interrogation, which I also refused to do.

Released after a Physical Exam

They put me in handcuffs that afternoon, and seven officers in two police cars took me to a hospital for a physical.

At the hospital gate, I asked them to take the handcuffs off, but they refused. I then raised my hands high above and shouted, “Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!”

My shouts drew the attention of people outside the gate and in the lobby. Many gathered around. This was a good opportunity to talk about Falun Gong. When a policeman told me to stop talking so they could take my blood pressure, I told them that I would not.

They did many tests, and I talked to a few hundred of people, including the doctors, and everyone listened. The police officers did not stop me, and they actually became my bodyguards.

I was diagnosed with a lot of different ailments. The police brought me something to eat, and one told me to just let him know whenever I needed something. They eventually took me to a detention center, which refused to accept me. I was released around 9 p.m.

As I was leaving, the local police officer said, “If we spot you giving out flyers again, we will arrest you and repeat this procedure until they accept you in the detention center.

I smiled and asked, “Can I talk to people?”

“Yes,” he replied, “you can talk.”