(Minghui.org) While in prison, I suffered an injury and a stroke. I recovered within one month, without any treatment or taking any medication.

I was sentenced to five years in prison in September 2001, for refusing to give up my belief. I was detained in the Yangmahe Prison in Jianyang City, Sichuan Province in September 2001, and later transferred to the Longquan Women's Prison. Despite the harsh environment, I never forgot the responsibilities of a Dafa practitioner.

Master said,

“… as a cultivator, you should make use of all feasible conditions to spread Dafa and validate Dafa as a correct and true science, rather than preaching or idealism — this is every cultivator’s obligation.” (“Validation” from Essentials for Further Advancement)

Amazing Recovery: Broken Wrist and Stroke Symptoms

During my third year in prison, I fell and broke my right wrist. The break was severe, with my wrist bone sticking out. My first thought was that I was fine. I pushed the broken bone back in with my left hand, affixed it with a stick, and wrapped it.

Then, I could not close my mouth the next morning. They forced me to go to the prison hospital, even though I insisted that I would be fine. After thinking about it, I agreed to go, because I thought it would be a good chance to demonstrate the power of Dafa to the doctors.

The doctor found that I had a stroke because of a blood clot.

“I am a Falun Dafa practitioner,” I said to the doctor. “Everything will be fine as long as I do the exercises. No treatment is needed. Please wait and see.”

The guard who had taken me to the doctor said that he would not be adverse to using this as an experiment.

Back in the prison, I was assigned the upper level of the bunk bed. My roommates were drug addicts who forbade me from leaving the cell without their permission. Every day, they performed hard labor and were very tired by the time they returned. I decided to show them the goodness of Dafa by washing the dishes and cleaning the cell. They appreciated my actions very much.

Whenever I did the exercises or studied the Fa, they stood sentry. I got better day by day, and after a month my mouth and wrist were back to normal.

The guards were surprised and suspected that I had pretended to be hurt originally. They took me to a larger hospital to double check. The doctor told them that my right wrist was broken, and he also said that I wouldn't be able to lift anything heavy with my right hand.

But he was wrong. I carried a bucket full of water with my right hand. The guard, chief of the division, and the prisoners were shocked and said that Dafa was indeed amazing. They believed that what I was saying about Dafa was true.

The prison doctor was shocked when he checked my wrist. This was a great opportunity to introduce Falun Dafa to him.

I told him that I had previously suffered from chronic hepatitis, tuberculosis, and inflammation of the stomach lining before I found out about Dafa. One week after I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998, I had recovered from all my illnesses.

Extraordinary Recovery: Broken Kneecap

During a trip by motorcycle to another county in October 2012, we were hit by another motorcycle. My right leg was pinned under the motorcycle.

A shuttle bus stopped to help after a while. Some of the passengers who were from my town lifted the motorcycle off of me. My lower leg was tingling. It felt as if there were thousands of bugs climbing up my leg, from my ankle to my knee.

I asked Master to help me. Suddenly, the tingling stopped. I felt that my knee was broken.

The people from my town knew that I was a practitioner. Even though I could not move, the first thing that came to my mind was that it was a good chance to talk to them about Dafa.

Unlike the driver, who asked for 1,200 yuan from the person who hit us, I asked for nothing. Instead, I told him that I was a Dafa practitioner and that I would be fine.

My leg was swollen and turned black and blue by the second day. Yet I wasn't scared, and simply studied the Fa and did the exercises. It took about a week to recover, and after that everything was back to normal.