(Minghui.org) April 20 is a day that I will always remember. When in desperation and agony, I went to a Falun Dafa exercise site and returned home a new person!

I was on call on April 13, 1995. My co-worker's husband was drunk, and came to the office to fight with his wife holding this big broom. I was changing and the only person in the locker room. When I turned around and saw his twisted, furious face, I passed out. When I woke up, I could only cry, and was not able to talk.

I was not very healthy to begin with. When I faced this person, I was filled with dread, my heart skipped a few beats, and I trembled in fear. I could not sleep or talk. I took medications, as well as Chinese herbs, to get over my anxiety, but nothing worked. I was bedridden for a whole week.

My mother-in-law suggested that I learn Falun Dafa. She has been healthy ever since she began to practice Dafa. She took good care of me day and night after I became sick, so I trusted her and agreed to give it a try.

Predestination With Dafa

While walking to the exercise site on April 20, I had to catch my breath after every few steps. They had just started the second exercise. I joined in and copied their movements. But I found that I could do the 30-minute exercise! Fellow practitioners told me that I had a predestined relationship with Dafa and that I should read Zhuan Falun, the main book of this cultivation practice.

I went straight home without having to stop for a breather. I was amazed by how good I felt. I hurried home to read Zhuan Falun. When reading, I felt as if I had found my way back home. I learned a great deal from that book, told my family members that I felt much better, and there was no need to go to the hospital. They were shocked by my words, and thought I was delirious. But they did witness my remarkable recovery.

Refusing Compensation

A few days later, I went back to work. I told the administrator that I no longer needed compensation for becoming sick at work. I recovered because I practiced Falun Dafa. They could not believe that I had recovered so fast. A dozen people who witnessed my enormous change also began to practice Dafa.

My child said that April 20 was my new birthday, and she is right. It has been 20 years. I am healthy and have not taken any medication since that day. Master, the founder of Dafa, renewed my life, I will be forever grateful to Master.