(Minghui.org) A woman who was once told that she had only three months left is now in her 90s and healthy. Her belief in Falun Dafa saved her life and the life of her son. The following is her account of her encounter with Falun Dafa.

Three Months to Live

When I was in my 30s, I shattered my right arm at work. The doctor inserted a plate in my arm to fix it.

After that, I was unable to straighten that arm or lift any significant amount of weight. I later contracted severe heart problems, hypertension, and black lung disease. In my 70s, I was diagnosed with uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, and terminal liver cancer.

The doctor said that I had three months left and should prepare my funeral, but my children didn't give up. They put me in an expensive hospital and had me try all kinds of therapies and folk remedies. Nothing worked.

My fourth daughter told me that only Falun Gong could save me. I gave up and told her, “If it's good, then you practice it. It's too late for me now.”

That same night I had a dream in which Master Li, the founder of Falun Dafa, helped cleanse my body. He patted my back while I meditated.

The next day I was able to sit up after I woke up. This used to be impossible for me to do because fluid accumulation had enlarged my abdomen. I quickly had my fourth daughter come over and told her that I wanted to practice Falun Gong!

The Cancers Disappear

I couldn't stand up on my own at the time and only learned the meditation exercise. I meditated and listened to Master's lectures every day. The fluid in my abdomen gradually dissipated and I could walk again. My energy returned. All of this happened within seven days after I learned the practice.

My other children who were not Falun Gong practitioners saw that I became healthy and took it as a momentary reprieve before death. They took turns taking me on trips to famous places, wanting to spend some quality time with me. When they realized that I was really getting better, they started seeing Falun Dafa in a whole new light.

In the next few months, I kept having severe bloody stools. My non-practitioner children insisted that I get it checked out at a hospital. The results of my exam shocked them. I didn't have cancer anymore. It was only then that they believed what I said about Master helping me get rid of my illnesses and eliminating my karma.

More Illnesses Disappear

A year later on a winter day, I had a high fever with sweat dripping down my face. My family tried to take me to a hospital again. I refused and told them that it wasn't illness, that Master was cleansing my body, and that I'd be fine in a few days.

Several days later, my heart problems and hypertension were gone. Gradually, my black lung disease disappeared without me noticing. By then I was illness-free. Besides all that, I could straighten my right arm again. An x-ray showed that the plate that used to be in my right arm was no longer there! After that, my non-practitioner children had no more doubts about the healing power of Falun Dafa.

When I was in my 80s, I twisted my left ankle working on my farm and fell down. My ankle was bent perpendicular to my calf. Not thinking too much of it, I bent it back and the swelling only lasted a week.

Because of the persecution of Falun Gong, the police arrested my fourth daughter in 2007. I was so traumatized fearing for her life that my health deteriorated. I passed out and my children took me to a hospital.

They did a series of tests on me. The doctor said that I had early symptoms of paralysis and Alzheimer's. I woke up half a day later and told my children to take me home. I listened to Master's lectures and read the three Hong Yin books every day. A few days later I was back to normal.

My youngest son had a cerebral hemorrhage earlier this year and was in critical condition. I was worried and noticed that my health was getting worse again. I told myself that Master was in control of everything and that I shouldn’t worry. I adjusted my mindset and my health got better.

My other children and I sent righteous thoughts every day, asking Master to save my son's life. Two weeks later my son slowly regained consciousness.

I am 93 years old now and am still healthy and sound. My children are also all doing well. I couldn't be more grateful for what Master has done for me.