(Minghui.org) I am 71 years old and have practiced Falun Dafa for 23 years. Master Li mentioned during one of his classes that some students would curse him while listening to his lectures–I was one of them. Thinking about it now, I am really ashamed of what I did.

I was severely ill and almost died around the end of April 1994. After I was resuscitated, I had to stay in the hospital and was kept alive with oxygen and IV injections.

I suffered from heart disease, stomach trouble, colitis, and cerebral vasospasm and was often hospitalized. An egg-sized lump grew on the left side of my head and was inoperable.

I had visited many hospitals and tried many kinds of qigong practices over the years, but I did not find the cure despite spending tons of money. While my existing conditions remained incurable, I kept developing new ailments. I tried to commit suicide several times but failed.

A relative came to visit me in the hospital and brought me tickets to a qigong class that she had attended. She told me how effective the practice was for healing illnesses and how she planned to attend more of the classes. I was not interested, since all the qigong practices I had tried had not been effective. But the tickets had been bought already, and I had no way to back out.

I went to the class thinking that I would be deceived once again, so I did not listen much  the first two days. My relative was with me at the time. She had arranged the best seat for me, so she was not happy with my behavior.

Then I heard Master say that some people even cursed him for cheating them. I was terribly ashamed and felt like Master had seen right through me.

I listened carefully on the third day. By the fourth day, I was in tears and I was completely enthralled by Master's teaching. I made up my mind to cultivate in Dafa.

I decided to check out of the hospital. Even though my husband and children objected, I returned home after the fourth day of the class. I walked by myself all the way up to my home on the seventh floor.

When the door opened, the furniture all looked tiny to me. I even jumped a few steps. I was so happy to be illness-free.

I gathered all of my medicines into two big bags the next day and threw them away. I did not want to say goodbye to Master after ten days of classes. After that, I began to join group {{Fa{{ study and group exercises.

My life was given to me by Master. I will cultivate diligently and complete my cultivation path arranged by the Master, no matter what tribulations come my way.