(Minghui.org) I was severely tortured for my belief in Falun Gong during my detention in 2001. I was later diagnosed with advanced bone tuberculosis, and my doctor said that I needed synthetic bone as a replacement.

An accident occurred during the operation and I knew that only Master could help me. I started doing the exercises and studied the Fa every day.

Diagnosed with Serious Bone Tuberculosis

My wife and I were arrested for talking to people about Falun Gong and the persecution. We were severely beaten by seven to eight officers at the local police station in 2001.

The beatings caused deep bruises all over my back, which took six months to heal. The bruising disappeared, but my lower back was in constant pain and worsened over time. By 2003 I couldn't stand up or exercise anymore.

My family forced me to seek treatment at the hospital. Doctors found a cyst on my chest, which was diagnosed as bone tuberculosis. A doctor told me that this was probably a result of a serious injury. He urged me to have an operation to remove part of my chest cavity, and replace it with synthetic bone.

My family members were petrified when they heard this, and I was taken to the local provincial hospital.

The operation lasted around eight hours. During the operation the doctor had to halt, as I had lost too much blood. The diseased bone had been taken out, but a new one had not yet been put in.

The doctor had to mend the new bone with a steel plate and stitched it up until my body recovered, then I could have another operation for the replacement bone.

The doctor told me to take medicine, which could be life threatening if I stopped.

Miracles Happen

My wife studied the Fa with me after I returned home. I believed that the bad things had taken out of my body and new “man-made” bone didn't belong to me, so I shouldn't have it. I am a cultivator. I need to study the Fa and shouldn't lie in bed all the time.

I endured tremendous pain and tried to sit up. In a few days I could stand up and do the exercises.

I went out every day to talk to people about Falun Gong and the persecution. Sometimes, I could help more than 10 people quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in a day.

Most were very appreciative after I helped them quit the CCP, but some were deluded by the CCP's propaganda and threatened me or wanted to report me. Some even grabbed my personal belongings, but nothing stopped me from wanting to save people.

With Master's compassionate care, I quickly recovered from the tuberculosis. If we fully believe in Master, we can pass any tribulation.

Starting to Practice Falun Gong

My wife and I started practicing Falun Gong since 1997. I used to suffer from many illnesses such as cerebral thrombosis and scapulohumeral periarthritis, and suffered a cold nearly every two weeks.

My illnesses disappeared soon after I started practicing.

My wife witnessed the changes in me and began to practice as well. She also suffered from many types of illnesses before practicing and took many medications each day. Her illnesses made her very thin.

After she began to practice, her illnesses disappeared, her complexion became rosy, and she gained weight.

From these tribulations I understood that as long as I firmly believe in Master and Dafa, miracles can happen.

It has been 19 years since my wife and I started cultivation. Although we have been through many tribulations, our faith in cultivating Dafa has never changed. We give our thanks to our great Master's compassionate salvation.