Telling the World About Suing the Tyrant Jiang Zemin
(Minghui.org) I recently read the article: “Retired Chinese Government Officials Applaud Criminal Complaints Against Jiang Zemin” and found it very encouraging. These retired high-ranking officials all affirmed the filing of criminal complaints against former tyrant Jiang Zemin.
Upon learning that Falun Dafa practitioners were subjected to such vicious persecution in China, one of these high ranking officials said, “From now on, as long as I live, I will protect you.”
Criminal complaints raised against Jiang clarify that Falun Dafa is a peaceful practice that is being wrongfully persecuted by the regime. The crimes committed by Jiang and the regime in persecuting Falun Dafa are crimes of genocide.
When everyday people learn that so many practitioners are filing criminal complaints against Jiang, they are encouraged to offer their support.
These legal documents are concrete evidence listing just how severe the persecution is. They spell out how Jiang and his followers have grossly violated the law.
Some practitioners have been sticking up posters in China stating, “Bring Jiang to Justice” to raise awareness of these criminal complaints, and to call on everyday people for support. I've listed some points below that we can also print on posters.
* More than 134,000 criminal complaints have been filed as of August 6, 2015, against Jiang Zemin, for persecuting Falun Gong over the past 16 years.
* Through the Chinese state-controlled media, Jiang has deceived the Chinese people with hate-propaganda such as the staged Tiananmen Square Self-Immolation incident.
* Jiang abused the legal and judiciary systems to arrest, detain, and torture practitioners both physically and mentally.
* Over 3,800 practitioners are confirmed dead due to torture and persecution. This statistic is estimated to be much larger, but is tightly censored by the regime.
* A larger number of practitioners have become victims of live organ harvesting.
* Jiang's genocidal policy is the cause of all this suffering.
* Jiang has violated the Chinese Constitution, Chinese Criminal Law, and international laws. More specifically, he has been charged with torture, genocide, abuse of State power in conducting illegal arrests, and crimes against humanity.