(Minghui.org) My brother called me in September 2013. He said my dad hadn't eaten in four days, and that he only drank a bit of milk. Since my dad was almost 80 years old, I agreed to go there and help out.

However, I was thinking over in my mind: “I am responsible for producing all the truth-clarification materials in this area. My brother lives 100 kilometers away from me, and it is not convenient to travel back and forth. What should I do?”

“Alas!” I thought. “I need to stop thinking and let go of my attachments. I need to follow Master’s arrangements and let things develop following its natural course.”

I returned to my parent’s home the next day and my dad began to eat his meals normally. All my family members were very surprised to see his progress, and they thought it was due to his happiness of seeing me.

I whispered into his ear: “Did you chant the words 'Falun Dafa is good' and 'Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good' in your heart?” He replied that he chanted them every day, and I felt relieved. I realized his life is taken care of by Master Li (the founder of Falun Dafa), and that he would have a bright future no matter what happened to him. I decided that night that I would go home the next day, and my mother and brother both agreed.

More Decisions

My husband started experiencing sickness karma in November 2013. He developed symptoms of cerebral thrombosis. Meanwhile, my daughter was about to give birth, and since she has no mother-in-law, she therefore needed me to look after her.

At the time, quite a few fellow practitioners came to my home to study the Fa and send forth righteous thoughts. They reminded me to look inward, and they also pointed out that I had an attachment of worrying. I then realized that I indeed worried about my husband in a detrimental way, wishing he could pass his test quickly. I also worried about my daughter’s giving birth as well as her needing care. Are not these all human attachments? I sensed the importance of letting go of my attachments to follow Master’s arrangements.

Soon after that, my husband was able to go study the Fa at a different study group. My daughter gave birth in December, and I stayed at her home for a month looking after her. During that month, I was able to clarify the truth to my son-in-law’s family.

I also made an agreement with my daughter: I would return home one month after the birth. My daughter would not bear to let me leave; however, she understood that helping people understand Falun Dafa and the persecution was the most righteous thing for me to do. Thus, she agreed with my departure.

However, only two days before I was set to return home, my brother called and told me that my elderly mother had fallen and half of her body was not able to move. That evening, my sister-in-law called and demanded that I care for my mother straightaway after leaving my daughter’s home.

She claimed that my brother was not able to help her get up on his own. She had to go to work and was not able to leave work at will. I replied to her that my husband was still not in full recovery from cerebral thrombosis. She replied back, and at that point I realized that as a cultivator, I should not fall into an argument. Thus, I promised to go to my mother.

Of course, at this point my daughter and her husband did not feel happy about the situation, either. Therefore, I was loaded with thoughts and unable to sleep.

I started to look inward: I found attachment to selfishness and family affection. I really needed to increase my xinxing capacity, and I needed to make sure nothing would interfere with my doing the three things. I understood more about my responsibility of awakening sentient beings, and that I should not plunge myself into the attachment of sentimentality. Plus, I remembered how my mother quite often chanted, “Falun Dafa is good; Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.” In this way, I felt comforted that she would be free from trouble.

A miracle happened in the morning after my return to my parent’s home: My mom’s leg not only started to have feeling return, but it also felt stronger. Even the doctor was baffled. It was really my mother’s fortune. She and I both knew it was Master taking care of her. “Master has saved me several times now, and I shall never forget that.” she said