(Minghui.org) Ms. Qin Shuling is from Pingyuan County in Dezhou City. She began to practice Falun Gong in 1998.

Since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began its persecution of Falun Gong, she has been arrested and detained many times for practicing it. She has also been tortured by being hung up for a long time, force-fed, etc.

The last time she was detained, a doctor saw her and said that she would not survive further torture. The detention center authorities released her because they did not want to be responsible for her death.


Ms. Qin was arrested by Li Feng and three police officers from the Pingyuan County 610 Office on the morning of September 10, 2014. She was taken to the Dezhou City Detention Center.

To protest her illegal detention, she went on a hunger strike. Jiang Wei, the detention center doctor, injected her with unknown drugs. Guards persuaded her to eat again. After being held for eight days, her term was extended for one month.

Inmates Wang Yuanyuan and Li Xin beat her because she shouted, “Falun Gong is good!” Guards ordered two inmates to tie her hands and feet together.

A month passed, and the guards refused to give her any information about her scheduled release, so she went on a hungry strike at the end of October. Jiang and two inmates tried to forced-feed her but could not insert the tube. She was taken to the Dezhou City Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital to be force-fed.

Li Feng and a male police officer in his 50s went to the detention center twice to draw her blood.

Arrested and Tortured

When Ms. Qin visited another practitioner on July 28, 2011, Li Feng, Zhu Liguo, and officers from the Pingyuan County 610 Office arrested her. She was held in the Pingyuan County Detention Center for two days and released after they had extorted 10,000 yuan from her family.

Zhang Zhenyi, the head of the Domestic Security Division in Pingyuan County, broke into Ms. Qin's home and arrested her on December 25, 2009. He ordered her home to be ransacked. Printers, computers, Falun Gong books, and 800 yuan were confiscated. She was taken first to the Pingyuan County Defense Office and then transferred to the Dezhou City Detention Center, where she was held for five days.

Because Ms. Qin refused to renounce her belief, she was locked in a small cell, put in handcuffs and shackles, and hung up. She became mentally disoriented and released on orders from the Domestic Security Division, but not until they had extorted 10,000 yuan from her family.

Participants in the Persecution of Ms. Qin:

Zhang Zhenyi (张振义), head of the Pingyuan County Public Security Bureau andDomestic Security Division in Dezhou City, Shandong Province: +86-534-4256967, +86-15864178988Li Feng (李峰), director of the 610 Office: +86-534-4256967, +86-15864178589Zhu Liguo (祝立国), Domestic Security Division: +86-15853453928

Dezhou County Detention CenterFang Zheng (方正): +86-13969265579Yang Le (杨乐): +86-15005341681Jiang Wei(姜伟): +86-15305340098