Notice Regarding Student Applications to Department of Music at Fei Tian College
(Minghui.org) The Department of Music at Fei Tian College is now accepting applications. Interviews are being scheduled for June 11 and 12, 2015. Falun Gong practitioners and their children will be considered first, followed by those who have the potential to become Falun Gong practitioners.
Music skills at a professional or conservatory preschool level
Good physical health
Violin, viola, cello, bass, flute, harp, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, French horn, trombone, bass trombone, erhu, and pipa
1. Applicants should provide general resume, professional resume, and cultivation experience of the applicant and family.
The general resume should include the applicant's name, gender, age, date of birth, height, weight, home address, email address, and contact phone number
2. Recent photo (within the past month); full-body, frontal view
3. Recent audition video. Applicants outside of China may upload the video file online and send us a link. Applicants from China please don't email us directly with tools that circumvent the Internet censorship.
4. All required materials must be submitted together for the application to be considered formally accepted. Preliminary qualifiers will generally be notified within two weeks of application receipt, and given audition dates. If materials are missing, or the applicants have not passed the preliminary review, they will not receive an individual reply.
5. Applicants may submit applications through the Internet, and the New York-based Fei Tian Academy of the Arts will arrange auditions.
Phone: 845-551-7104Email for applications from outside of China: email@example.comEmail for applications from China: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fei Tian CollegeFebruary 8, 2015