(Minghui.org) I am 56 years old and have practiced Falun Gong since 1997. Since the persecution began in 1999, I have been arrested, detained, and held in a forced labor camp.

Tortured in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

I was arrested and taken to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Every Falun Gong practitioner was forced to attend a brainwashing session in 2004. When I refused to cooperate, a criminal inmate hit me, so I pushed her away.

Two guards slapped my face, but it didn't hurt much. I knew Master protected me. I said that I was telling them about Falun Gong for their own good, so they shouldn't slap me. They locked me in a small cell.

I was close to death after being tortured in 2005. Four people secretly carried me to a van and drove me to a hospital in Shenyang on April 27, 2005. The doctor found five tumors, my abdomen was swollen, and I had a severe heart condition caused by a temporary lack of blood to the heart.

Refusal to Return to Labor Camp

The police took me back to my village. My eldest brother said, “You guys get away with everything! When she is almost dead from torture, you just send her back home. You say that the tumors have existed for nine years? Then why was her checkup normal before you detained her in the labor camp?” He told them to take me back, because he was going to sue the camp.

The officer in charge told me that my brother did not want me, so they would take me back to the labor camp.

“It is absolutely impossible for me to return to the camp,” I said. “My master will look after me.” One of my older sisters then took me to her home.

The next day I helped my sister do laundry and fill up a big water tank. Her husband was shocked and asked if I did all that work by myself.

“The other day, a police officer called to tell us to 'be prepared,' and your brother even found a cemetery plot for you,” he said.

I smiled and only said, “Falun Gong is truly amazing.” He has become supportive of Falun Gong

Letting Go of Attachments

Master arranged for me to stay with a diligent practitioner. She took me to her home three days after my release.

I could not keep my eyes open to study the Fa, my legs were swollen, I had hearing loss, and my memory was not good. Still, I did not let this stop me from going out and telling people about Falun Gong or encouraging them to quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliates.

When I was doing the second exercise, I suddenly felt my chest tighten and was short of breath. I was nauseous, dizzy, and fainted. Fellow practitioners were sending forth righteous thoughts for me when I came to.

I was too weak to hold a spoon, so I told myself, “A demon will never be higher than a Tao.” (Zhuan Falun). I was then able to pick up the spoon and eat the eggs the practitioners had cooked.

Several practitioners asked me for advice on how to pass tests with strong righteous thoughts. Before leaving, one of them said, “It's not a big deal if you eat this piece of watermelon. You need to change you mindset.” I had the notion that I should not eat certain foods in my current condition. I ate the watermelon and went home. At around 1:00 p.m., I suddenly had a sharp pain.

I sent forth righteous thoughts and asked Master to disintegrate the evil in other dimensions. The pain worsened and I fainted.

I woke up the next morning, still in the sending righteous thoughts position. The pain had disappeared. I understood that it was Master who had born the pain for me. It was just like what Master said:

“When disciples have ample righteous thoughtsMaster has the power to turn back the tide”(“The Master-Disciple Bond,” Hong Yin Vol. II)

Inmates Quit the CCP

I worked as a shop assistant in a restaurant in 2009. Someone reported me to the authorities for talking to customers about Falun Gong and the persecution, so I was arrested. Before the police detained me, they took me for a checkup and two large tumors were found.

While detained, I made my mind up to leave and went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution.

I recited the Fa, sent forth righteous thoughts, and looked inward. My celestial eye opened on the third night, and I saw in another dimension that the old forces were eliminated. Big, colorful, rotating Faluns appeared. Master was encouraging me.

The inmates heard about Falun Gong from me, and I helped them quit the CCP and taught them Falun Gong songs.

Police Lack Conscience

I was rushed to a hospital emergency room six months later. My sister and her husband were waiting for me. She asked the police why I had been arrested at work and why they had tortured me so terribly.

A bystander said, “Sue them! The police don't have a conscience. They aren't human.”

The officer in charge told my sister to sign some papers, but she replied, “You want me to sign this? No way! This time, I am telling you that you can sign it. From now on, I will not allow you to harass my sister anymore.” The police left in dismay.

Master Returned Me to Life

At my sister's house, I had to use the restroom, but no one was around to help me. I thought I should pass this test, so I rolled out of bed and crawled to the bathroom. When my sister came to help me, I was unconscious and not breathing.

My sister cried and shouted, “Falun Gong Master, please save your disciple. My sister is truly your good disciple!” Half an hour later, I regained consciousness and was breathing again.

My brother-in-law said, “Falun Gong is truly wonderful! If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. This time, I really believe what I have been told!”

Shortly after, my sister and her husband began to practice Falun Gong.