(Minghui.org) On August 27, 2015, several police stations in a city in northern China arrested 10 practitioners from their homes for filing lawsuits against Jiang Zemin, after obtaining those lawsuits from the Supreme People's Procuratorate.

The police threatened to arrest more practitioners, but steadfast practitioners were unperturbed. Below are two examples of strong righteous thoughts that overcame the police harassment:

When the police broke into his home, one practitioner remained calm and thought, “The police can't see anything.”

The police rummaged through the whole house searching for the practitioner's computer and printer but could not find them, even though they were right in front of him. They shouted at the practitioner, “Where's your computer?”

The police then started searching through the practitioner's bag and could not find the four cell phones inside the bag. Once again, the police yelled, “Where are your phones?”

Another practitioner was arrested and taken to the police station, where she was interrogated for more than 10 hours. They demanded that she name the organizer behind the movement to sue Jiang and the person who helped her with her lawsuit.

She refused to cooperate and told them, instead, about Falun Gong and why Jiang is being sued. Eventually, the police got tired, locked her in the room, and left.

The practitioner went to the door after everyone had left. She turned the doorknob, but it was locked. She held strong righteous thoughts and turned the knob again. The door opened with a click and she walked out.

En route to the main gate, she met a few police officers as she passed through three doorways. Nobody took any notice of her. She walked out of the station and disappeared into the darkness.

When the officers reported her disappearance to their superior, he was enraged and ordered the release of the remaining nine practitioners, so that everyone on the force would be available to search for the practitioner who had disappeared.

The officers were told not to return home or to work until the practitioner was found. They stationed several police cars near the practitioner's house, hoping to catch her.

Days passed with no sign of her. The police got tired and called off the search. They told her family, “Tell her to come home. We won't go after her again.”