(Minghui.org) Many Falun Gong practitioners are now exercising their legal right to sue Jiang Zemin for launching the persecution of Falun Gong and causing them great harm and tremendous suffering during the past 16 years. The momentum of this new wave of lawsuits against the former Chinese dictator is on the rise.

The Minghui website receives copies of criminal complaints against Jiang from many practitioners daily. In this report, we present a snapshot of some of the practitioners whose copies of lawsuits were received by Minghui on October 4, 2015.

These lawsuits are mailed to the Supreme People's Court and Supreme People's Procuratorate, which are required to process all criminal complaints filed by citizens, as of a recent ruling by the Supreme People's Court.

1: Mr. Huang Zhufeng (黄柱峰)

Profession: Electronic automation engineerHometown: Maoming City, Guangdong ProvinceDate filed: August 2015

Key FactsDuring the past 16 years, Mr. Huang Zhufeng has been arrested six times, detained four times, and held in a forced labor camp twice. Both times, Mr. Huang was released at the verge of death. The torture disabled his arms and rendered him unable to work. His wife divorced him for financial reasons.

Police arrested Mr. Huang in October 1999 when he went to Beijing to protest the persecution of Falun Gong. He was detained for 15 days, during which time his employer fired him.

Mr. Huang was arrested in February 2000 after writing to an international human rights organization. He was detained and forced to do hard labor from 6 a.m. to midnight, making lanterns and plastic flowers. Because of the harsh environment, Mr. Huang's kidney failed and became extremely swollen. As he was dying, the authorities had his family come and carry him home.

Mr. Huang was arrested in August 2001 and put in Maoming No. 2 Detention Center the next day. He went on a hunger strike and was force-fed every day. He was transferred to Sanshui Forced Labor Camp when he was very weak after a month of force-feeding.

The authorities in Sanshui continued to force-feed him until his stomach was full of blood, and left the tube inside his stomach. His body began to swell, and his heart weakened. He was subjected to constant monitoring, brainwashing, and solitary confinement.

In an effort to force Mr. Huang to give up Falun Gong, the guards hit him on the head and neck so hard that he couldn't lift his head for a month. He was then dragged into a room and shocked with electric batons, including inside his mouth. The electrocution continued for two days. Mr. Huang was scorched everywhere and had blood in his urine.

After failing to break Mr. Huang, the guards forcibly pulled his wrists through his handcuffs in opposite directions. As a result, his left arm was dislocated, and his muscle detached from the bone. He was left permanently disabled.

Mr. Huang was due to be released in August 2004, but the authorities kept him in detention. He was put in a brainwashing center until May 2005, when his kidney failed again and his life was threatened. It took him months to start walking again.

Related Report(s)The Persecution of Huang Zhufeng at the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp in Guangdong Province

Dafa Practitioner Huang Zhufeng Shoulder's Are Dislocated by Guards as a Torture Method in the Sanshui Labor Camp, Guangdong Province

Details of complaint in Chinese language

2: Ms. Huang Lixia (黄莉霞)

Profession: Accountant at Pu'ai HospitalHometown: Anlu City, Hubei ProvinceDate filed: July 22, 2015

Key FactsAfter the persecution began, the police constantly went to Ms. Huang's husband's store under various pretenses to perform searches and harass the couple. The business suffered and eventually closed down. The police also ransacked Ms. Huang's home many times.

Officers broke into Ms. Huang's home one night in 2001, seized some of her possessions, and beat the couple. In 2002, the police ransacked her home and arrested her. A few months later, officers broke into her home at midnight, dragged her into a police vehicle, beat her husband, and terrorized her teenage daughter.

Ms. Huang was subjected to torture, brainwashing, and sleep deprivation for two months. She became disoriented as a result. After her release, she suffered hallucination and blindness due to dangerously high blood pressure that developed as a result of the torture.

Over the years, the authorities continued to harass Ms. Huang's family. Her husband started another business and was forced to close it down after continued harassment by police. Ms. Huang's husband wanted a divorce because of the mental pressure from the persecution. The couple was also forced to move around to escape harassment by the authorities.

Details of complaint in Chinese language

3: Mr. Gao Haidong (高海东)

Hometown: Zhaoyang City, Liaoning Province

Key FactsMr. Gao Haidong's mother practices Falun Gong. The persecution began when Mr. Gao was 12, and his mother was forced to leave home and her job as a schoolteacher. She was later arrested and tried in 2001.

Mr. Gao's father spent a fortune to bail her out, but police arrested her again a month later. She managed to escape, but officers took Mr. Gao's father instead. Shortly after, Mr. Gao's grandmother fell ill due to stress from the frequent harassment and grief, and passed away.

His father was released after bribing the police. His mother dared not live at home. In August 2001, his mother came home for only one day before the police took her away. She was imprisoned for five years and came home when Mr. Gao was in high school.

The arrest and detention of Mr. Gao's mother led to discrimination and bullying by his classmates and teachers. He began fighting with other students, and his grades fell.

The police constantly went to his home to harass his family, attempting to find his mother. His father had to leave town to work odd jobs, so Mr. Gao had to live with different relatives.

Details of complaint in Chinese language


In 1999, Jiang Zemin, as head of the Chinese Communist Party, overrode other Politburo standing committee members and launched the violent suppression of Falun Gong.

The persecution has led to the deaths of many Falun Gong practitioners in the past 16 years. More have been tortured for their belief and even killed for their organs. Jiang Zemin is directly responsible for the inception and continuation of the brutal persecution.

Under his personal direction, the Chinese Communist Party established an extralegal security organ, the “610 Office,” on June 10, 1999. The organization overrides police forces and the judicial system in carrying out Jiang's directive regarding Falun Gong: to ruin their reputations, cut off their financial resources, and destroy them physically.

Chinese law allows for citizens to be plaintiffs in criminal cases, and many practitioners are now exercising that right to file criminal complaints against the former dictator.