(Minghui.org) I am 82 years old. I was hospitalized for three days in February 2014 due to a heart attack. My three daughters came to the hospital to send righteous thoughts for me.

When I realized what had happened to me, I told the doctor that I wanted to go home. The doctor told me that I should continue to receive treatment, but I declined.

My room was on the fifth floor. The elevator was crowded, so I decided to walk downstairs. Others were amazed when they saw me walking on my own.

I stayed at the home of my second daughter, who is a dedicated Dafa practitioner. We studied the Fa and did the exercises together. My health recovered completely soon after. I thought I could cultivate on my own, so I went home to live with my non-practitioner son.

My heart problem recurred two months later. Initially, it was not serious. However, it worsened with each passing day. My daughters noticed my problem and asked me to stay with my second daughter again.

My second daughter sent forth righteous thoughts for me and did not give up, even when I lost consciousness. Three days later, I recovered.

My heart problem resurfaced that December. I was lying in bed at the home of my eldest daughter. A friend of mine, who was over 70 years old, was going to a nearby village to hand out calendars with information about Falun Dafa and the persecution.

I thought, “Why can't I do the same? Isn't awakening sentient beings the job of every practitioner?” With these thoughts, my heart problem disappeared. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep that night.

The next day, I went with my daughter to a nearby village to help people withdraw their memberships in the Chinese Communist Party and its affiliated organizations. Seeing that an elderly woman was willing to walk to their village just to pass on the message, many people were moved and willing to quit the Party.

Since then, I have been going out every day to help people awaken. I am grateful to Teacher for this wonderful opportunity.