(Minghui.org) The Jiuquan City Intermediate's Court in Gansu Province secretly tried Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Li Kuangfeng and Ms. Tian Fenglan on the morning of April 9, 2014.

Officials from the Jiuquan Procuratorate and officers from the Jiuquan Police Department Domestic Security Division harassed Ms. Tian in March 2014. She was interrogated by the Procuratorate and the Domestic Security Division. The officials ordered her to accuse Ms. Li, who was incarcerated in Jiuquan Detention Center at the time, for practicing Falun Gong. Ms. Tian refused to cooperate.

Ordeals Experienced by Ms. Li and Ms Tian

Chen Jianhua, head of the Jiuquan Police Department Domestic Security Division, and four plainclothes officers broke into Ms. Tian's home in the morning on October 22, 2013. Ms. Tian wasn't at home. The police confiscated her Falun Dafa books. Chen and other officers returned at noon to ransack Ms. Tian's home.

Ms. Tian and Ms. Li were arrested and the officers confiscated Falun Dafa books and DVDs. The two practitioners were incarcerated in the Suzhou District Police Department.

Chen Jianhua threatened to give Ms. Li a harsher sentence, because this was her “second offense.”

Ms. Tian was released on October 23, the day after her arrest, but Chen Jianhua went to their home on October 24 to coerce her and her son to sign and fingerprint some documents.

The local officials and police officers went to Ms. Tian's home again on October 25 and threatened to cancel her welfare benefits and sentence her if she didn't renounce Falun Gong.

Chen Jianhua went to Ms. Tian's home for the fourth time to harass her in the evening on November 8, 2013.

Further Information about Ms. Li

Ms. Li was born in 1954 and lived in Lanzhou City, Gansu Province. Since the onset of the persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese communist regime Ms. Li has been arrested and incarcerated many times.

When she was held in Ping'antai Forced Labor Camp in Lanzhou City, the guards hung her up by handcuffs on the window frame. She was tied on a bed frame with her arms and legs outstretched for many days.

She was sentenced in 2003 to a seven-year prison term. She was taken to the Gansu Province Women's Prison and tortured. She was released in February 2009.

Parties Involved in the Persecution of Ms. Li and Ms. Tian:

Wang Baojia (王保家), deputy secretary: +86-13309376060 (cell)District People's Court:Chen Liqing (陳立慶): +86-937-2666390, +86-13309375018 (cell)District Procuratorate:Deng Zhihong (鄧志宏): +86-937-2614360, +86-13369375688 (cell)Jiuquan Police Department Domestic Security Division:Chen Jianhua (陳建華): +86-13993709991 (cell)

Related Article:Ms . Li Kuangfeng from Lanzhou City Arrested