(Minghui.org) I was sending forth righteous thoughts at 6 p.m. on March 5, 2013, when someone hurriedly knocked on my door. I opened the door and my son's neighbor Mr. Qiao anxiously said, “Hurry! Your son fell from the fourth floor.”

My wife and I ran downstairs and saw our son lying in a puddle of blood, motionless. My wife was so shocked and scared that her mind went blank. A neighbor called for an ambulance.

I stayed calm and realized that I should ask for Master's help. Master is the only one who could save my son. I tearfully said to Master, “Master, please save my son!” The ambulance arrived, and my son was placed in it. I sat next to him and said in his ear, “Falun Dafa is great! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is great!”

My son was sent to the emergency room in a nearby hospital. While my wife and I were waiting outside, my daughter-in-law, my grandson and my son's boss arrived. One hour later, the hospital sent us a notice that he was in critical condition. The doctor told us my son suffered serious bleeding in his brain and multiple broken bones in his right leg. We had to prepare for the worst. We were deeply saddened. My daughter-in-law and my son's boss were worried that my wife and I wouldn't be able to take it at our old age. They sent someone to take us home.

I started sending forth righteous thoughts as soon as we got home. I looked inward and found my strong emotional attachment. I sent forth righteous thoughts to disintegrate my attachment. My daughter-in-law called right after I sent righteous thoughts to tell us that the bleeding in his brain had stopped, and he would be sent to the best specialty hospital for orthopedic surgery.

A group of specialists met to decide what to do and decided to immediately do surgery for comminuted fractures on his hip, knee and ankle. The complicated and risky surgery would take more than ten hours. There was no guarantee he would be able to walk or even stand again.

The surgery was scheduled for 10:00 a.m. the next day. Before the surgery, I told my son to silently repeat, “Falun Dafa is great. Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is great.” We waited anxiously at the hospital. The surgery only took six hours and was successful. My son woke up soon afterward. I played Master's lecture recording for him every day.

One month later, my son was able to stand. Three months later, he was able to walk. The doctors and nurses said it was a miracle. His main doctor said it was the first time he had seen such a miracle since the hospital was built 40 years ago.

Our friends and neighbors were amazed by the miracle and they saw the power of Falun Dafa. Our entire family is grateful for Master's compassion. We thank Master for saving our son! We learned from this experience that miracles happen when we have strong faith in Master and Dafa!