(Minghui.org) I remember my historic vows, and know clearly that as a Falun Dafa disciple, I should save people regardless of where I am. With Master’s protection and righteous thoughts, I was able to walk out of a detention center after being held for only a few weeks.

To commemorate World Falun Dafa Day on May 13, 2011, our local group of practitioners went out the night before to hang banners that contained facts about Falun Gong. A fellow practitioner’s family member drove us.

Before we finished hanging all 40 banners, a police vehicle appeared, so we had to hide. We finished hanging the rest of the banners after the vehicle left. Soon afterward however, the police car returned, so we hid again and sent forth righteous thoughts. The vehicle stopped near our car for a while, and then left. It was hard to see clearly in the dark.

The fellow practitioner on the other side of the street returned to our car, but I saw three figures going inside the car without making any noise. I wondered, “How could there be three people if there were only two people (the driver and one practitioner)? Something must be wrong.” I stopped the other practitioners from going near the car, but I went to check it.

As I approached the car, a police officer grabbed me from behind. I screamed out loudly to warn the other practitioners. One other practitioner was also illegally arrested that night.

Standing Firm in My Belief

On the way to the police department, I refused to answer any questions asked by the police. I sent forth righteous thoughts and clarified the facts to them.

Although my husband is not a practitioner, he understands the facts about the practice and the persecution. When I failed to return by 11:00 p.m., he sensed that something was not right, so he hid Master’s portraits, the computer, the printer, and 40 Dafa books. He told me afterwards, “I wish I knew that you had so many other items, as I would have hidden them too.”

I sent forth righteous thoughts on the way to the detention center. Unwilling to admit us, one detention center officer asked, “Elder lady, how do you feel?” I said, “I have a headache.” The other practitioner also said that she was sick. The officer said, “You all need to go to the hospital.”

We continued sending forth righteous thoughts. They found that my blood pressure was 210, and hers was 180, so the detention center refused to accept us. However, the officer said, “They didn’t sleep for the entire day and evening. They’ll be fine tomorrow.” Therefore, we were still detained, including the driver, even though he was not a practitioner.

We were locked up separately. I recited the Fa, sent forth righteous thoughts, and looked inward.

I knew clearly that my responsibility was to save people wherever I was. I approached the head guard and clarified the facts to her. I also told her that Falun Gong practitioners had been illegally detained, forced to do slave labor, sentenced to jail, and some were tortured to death. I also told her that the organs of some practitioners were harvested while they were still alive.

In the end, I advised her to quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations. After learning the truth, she quit the CCP. I told myself, “Master gives me the power and duty to save people. I need to save everyone around me.”

I clarified the facts to 16 people within a few days, and they all quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations. The head guard told me whenever someone new was brought to the cell, so I then clarified the truth to the newcomer. The inmates were drug addicts, drug dealers, and even murderers. I taught them the songs written by Dafa disciples, how to do the sitting meditation, and how to recite Hong Yin.

Despite my high blood pressure, I needed to do my best to validate the Fa. I combed the hair and washed the clothes of an inmate whose hands were paralyzed. I gave my personal items to those who needed them, including clothing, toothbrushes, toilet paper, etc.

I Knew I Needed to Go Home

When no more newcomers were arriving, I knew it was time for me to go home. I told Master in my heart, “Master, I want to go home now, so I can keep doing what I should be doing. Please help me get out of this jail.”

In a dream that night, I saw two big iron gates which resembled the ones at the detention center, and the locks on both gates were unlocked. I enlightened that this was a hint telling me I should leave. I told the head guard, “I want to go home now.” She said, “You didn’t bribe anyone, and have no connections. How can you go home?” I told her, “I’m a Dafa disciple, and our Master protects me, and our fellow practitioners will rescue me. I know I can go home.”

The two locks represented the old forces still attempting to persecute me, so I sent-forth righteous thoughts to deny the old forces’ arrangements. I'm a Dafa disciple, and only Master’s arrangements matter.

The detention center planned to transfer us to a labor camp on the morning of June 8. The fellow practitioner and I sent forth righteous thoughts in the police vehicle, and completely denied the old forces' arrangements. Dafa disciples only walk on the path arranged by Master, and we asked Master to help strengthen us.

As a result, the labor camp refused to admit us because we failed the physical check-up. A guard told us that they seldom turn on their cell phones because overseas practitioners send them recorded messages around the clock, advising them to stop persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.

We were released that day. It was already 3:00 p.m. when I started heading home. The sun was shining and a huge rainbow filled the sky. Every strip of the rainbow was wide and bright, and it felt as if the rainbow was very close to me. I knew that Master was encouraging me to cooperate well with fellow practitioners, and diligently walk on the path of Fa rectification.