(Minghui.org) Practitioner Liu Yong, who had been detained and persecuted in the Hebei Baoding No. 6 Psychological Hospital for 12 years, was able to leave his imprisonment on July 13, 2013.

The medical staff in the hospital who knew the facts about the persecution voiced their righteous thoughts, “Mr. Liu has no psychological problems at all. He has been healthy all the time. All he did was meditate and help other patients. Everyone in the hospital considers him a good person.” The hospital finally decided to send him back to Handan Steel Company on July 13.

According to the nurse, people in the Handan Steel Company were unwilling to take Mr. Liu back at first, claiming that he did not belong to their company. The staff in the hospital asked, “If he does not belong to your company, why have you paid his medical bills? You should compensate him for his losses. It is at least four to five hundred thousand yuan, even a million is not too much.” The company managers were speechless.

It is not currently know how the Handan Steel Company is treating Mr. Liu. Local people are asked to please take note of his situation, in order to prevent the Handan Steel Company from continuing to persecute of Mr. Liu.

Psychological Hospital's Account of Mr. Liu's Persecution

Practitioner Liu Yong, 42, was an employee of the Handan Steel Company in Handan City. He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began persecuting Falun Gong, and was arrested and taken to a forced labor camp.

Due to being deceived by CCP lies, Mr. Liu's mother worked with people in the Handan Steel Company, and he was forcibly taken to the Baoding Psychological Hospital. He was thirty years old at the time. A perfectly healthy young man was taken to a psychological hospital, and was confined there for twelve years, just because he refused to give up his belief in Falun Gong.

The staff at Baoding Psychological Hospital forced him to take drugs that damaged his central nervous system every day. They even checked his mouth to make sure that he swallowed the pills. They told him, “We know you have no illness, but we are being forced to do this.” The hospital also injected some unknown substances into him, which almost killed him.

Since the hospital knew that he was normal, they told him to do some daily jobs. He attempted twice to escape while taking out the garbage, but failed on both occasions. On his second escape attempt he was caught on a bus. From then on he was completely isolated. Even the door in the hallway was off limits. He was responsible for cleaning the inside of the building, including the bathrooms. He strictly followed the principles of Falun Gong and was a good person at all times.

The hospital feared that the details of Mr. Liu's persecution might leak out, so they prohibited him from having any pens or paper, phone, mail, or visitors. Even peaking at him from afar was not allowed. His friends and relatives could never get through to him when they called.

It is hard to imagine that such a healthy and brilliant young man was forced to spend twelve years during the prime of his life in a psychological hospital. Nonetheless, relying on his belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, he prevailed.

It is known that Mr. Liu very much wanted to get out of the hospital, but the doctor in charge insisted that his company must send people over to fetch him, and the officials in the Handan Steel Company had refused to do so.