(Minghui.org) Around 12:20 a.m. on November 4, 1985, I was in labor and on my way to the hospital. However, I ended up giving birth to my second child before I reached the hospital.

I didn't even have a blanket with me. I was on a trolley and used a piece of cloth to cover the baby and the umbilical cord. My family pushed me to the hospital. It was a very cold and windy day.

The next day, I had a bad headache, and my bones ached throughout my body. I was on medication for an entire month, but my condition did not get any better. Gradually, my eyes also began to hurt due to the constant headache.

I went to many hospitals in the province, and was on postpartum and rheumatic drugs for several years, but I still was not getting any better. My bones also weakened as a side effect of taking rheumatic drugs for a long period of time.

One day, I fell off the bed and hurt my hip bone. I went to see doctors many times. Finally, after doing a CAT scan in 1996, the doctors found femoral head necrosis on both sides. The right side was very severe, and the left side was not far behind.

I could only lie down on my back and not on my sides. I took all kinds of medicines and stayed in bed for seven months, but my condition did not improve.

While struggling to bear the pain in July 1997, I was fortunate enough to hear about Falun Dafa. I immediately felt that this practice was good, so I went to practice the exercises with others. At first, I couldn't stand still (due to the pain), but I tried hard to persevere. Once, when I was doing the second exercise, I passed out and fell to the ground.

Fellow practitioners woke me up and said to me, “Master is purifying your body. Do not be afraid.” When I regained clarity, I felt very relaxed and comfortable.

The pain in my hip started moving downward. After several days, the pain moved entirely to my legs and knees, so my hip didn't hurt much anymore. After 20 days, the pain moved to my shins and ankles.

At that time, I had a restaurant business. I made a lot of money and was very attached to money. I controlled the business's profits and locked everything away in a box.

After learning some Fa principles, I didn't want to manage the money anymore, so I willingly gave the key to my husband.

On the 28th day after I started doing Dafa exercises, I took out 200 yuan from the box to buy some things for my children. My husband then yelled and cursed at me. When I didn't argue back, he came up to hit me.

I remembered Master's teaching:

“...as a practitioner one should not fight back when being punched or insulted, but should conduct oneself with a high standard.” (Zhuan Falun)

So, I just continued to back up while looking at him. My mind was completely empty. As he was about to grab me, someone from the restaurant came in and pulled him away.

Our children were crying. I tried to comfort them and said I would go downstairs to buy them some food. As I was walking downstairs, I found that my legs didn't hurt anymore. I called my kids, “Come and look, Mom's illnesses are all gone! Nothing hurts anymore!”

I ran around the stairs, held my kids and thanked Master from the bottom of my heart. Dafa is so miraculous!

Even today, I still cry when I tell people about this. It was Master Li who gave me a second life and another chance to stand up and walk with out pain. Over the past 15 years, I have not taken any medicine .

My friends, this is my personal experience, and it shows how miraculous Falun Dafa is. For your life and for your future, you may want to give it a try.