(Minghui.org) I am 60 years old, and started practicing Falun Dafa with my husband and daughter in 1996. I was a local Dafa coordinator in our village before 1999.

After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began its persecution of Falun Dafa, I was illegally arrested and sent to a brainwashing center with over one hundred other practitioners. Since I was so worried about my pregnant daughter, I signed the document against my will promising to give up cultivation. I returned home with tears, in the depth of despair, thinking that I had betrayed the Fa, and thus Master would no longer treat me as his disciple. I once dreamed that I fell down from the sky and became a stone horse losing its ring on the ground.

When I shared the dream with another practitioner, she said that all of us had come here from the heavens. I realized that Master was encouraging me through her words not to give up in cultivation. I said to myself, “I will cultivate more diligently from today on to make up for the loss, and return to my original home with Master!”

In another dream, I was invited by a group of people to give a lecture in public, but I couldn't say a word when faced with countless anxious faces. I knew my sentient beings were expecting me to cultivate diligently to save their lives.

We spent about 3,000 yuan to buy a motorcycle, and traveled to various villages to deliver truth clarifying materials. I was responsible for distributing leaflets while my husband rode the motorcycle.

Some dogs were barking at us at first, and I told them not to make any noise. Later, whenever we met a dog, I told it that we were saving its owners, and to remember that Falun Dafa is good. As a result, the dogs kept silent upon seeing us.

One time when we were in a storm, I asked the other practitioner who was riding the motorcycle if he was able to keep his eyes open when faced with such rough weather. He answered, “To save sentient beings, I will keep my eyes open no matter what happens.”

Our motorcycle broke down in the wilderness one day at noon during the summer. My husband said, “Master! Please help us!” He tried starting the engine again, and amazingly the motorcycle ran, and we were able to get home smoothly.

Our son-in-law was arrested in 2007 and the persecutors then tried to arrest us. We had to return to my hometown, where we rented a simple house without heat, and made hundreds of copies of truth clarification materials on cold winter nights.

Since 2001, we have traveled forty thousand li (about twelve thousand miles), and visited two hundred villages scattered across two provinces. We have distributed six hundred copies of the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party, distributed countless leaflets, and mailed six hundred envelopes.

Master may rest assured that we will do our best to persist in doing the three things.