(Minghui.org) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Lu Limin from Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, was arrested nine months ago, yet his family couldn't access any information about his whereabouts or condition. They also didn't know whom to turn to for help. Finally, they learned from a lawyer that Mr. Lu had been sentenced by the Huqiu District Court to four years of imprisonment. Mr. Liu has appealed to the intermediate court, and a second trial was scheduled for late January at the Suzhou City Intermediate Court.

Mr. Lu, 44 years old, is a resident of Xuguan Township in Suzhou. At about 10 a.m. on April 20, 2012, he was working in his own store when suddenly, Xuguan Township Police Station officer Hua Haixing arrived leading a police team and arrested him. That afternoon, his home was ransacked.

Mr. Lu's family did not receive any notification from the police station about his arrest throughout the following nine months. The family used all possible means to locate Mr. Lu, and finally learned that he was being held at the Suzhou City No.1 Detention Center. Mr. Lu's wife was concerned about his condition, so she went to the detention center to deliver some clothes for him. She was then asked to present a detention warrant. Mr. Lu's family went to the Xuguan Police Station to ask for the detention warrant, but police officers yelled at them to “go away!” The family refused and stayed, waiting from early morning till the day's end for a response from the police officers. The officers were about to finish their shift, and forced the family to leave the police station.

During the past nine months, Mr. Lu's wife has run their business on her own with much difficulty, while waiting for official news about her husband. Her mother was ill; her son is young and attends primary school. She cried often and didn't know who to turn to for help. Finally, a lawyer informed her that her husband had already been sentenced.

Mr. Lu began practicing Falun Gong in May 1995. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began persecuting Falun Gong, he was subjected to this persecution by local police officers. This action represents the second sentence he's received from the Huqiu District Court in Suzhou.

In early June 2000, company security staff arrested him and took him to the Suzhou Steel Factory and Sugang Police Station because he was distributing Teacher's articles to others. He was then held in a hotel within a factory for three days and nights. At that time, three more practitioners (Mr. Qi Xiaoliang, Mr. Wang Dabao and Mr. Liu Shuming) were arrested and held at the Shangfangshan Brainwashing Center, where they were subjected to persecution. Personnel participating in this persecution include: Sun Lianjie, factory president; Jiang Tan, secretary of the CCP Committee; and Sun Yufeng, head of the police station.

Zhou Wenqiu and Sun Jianping, leaders of the 610 Office in Gaoxin District, Suzhou; team leader Jin of the Domestic Security Division; Li Jianming and Tan Liping from Xuguan Police Station, Sun Yufeng and other officers from Suguang Police Station arrested Mr. Lu at home on May 12, 2005 and then ransacked his home. Mr. Lu was initially held at the Xuguan Police Station, and was then transferred to the Suzhou City No.1 Detention Center the next day. On October 25, 2005, he was issued a three-year-and-six-month sentence by the Huqiu District Court in Suzhou. Personnel participating in Mr. Lu's persecution include Presiding Judge Wang Yongwei, as well as judges Pan Qiangsheng and Jin Qufang.

Mr. Lu was transferred to the No. 13 ward of Wuxi Prison on January 6, 2006. Chen Zhichun, head of the No.13 ward, collaborated with his assistant Yin Juan, guards Gu Xiaojiang, Dong Zhengxiang and others to adopt a “rotating battle” to subject him to sleep deprivation and other forms of torture. Yin Juan was promoted to deputy head of the administration department and head of the No.3 Ward due to his active persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

Mr. Lu was transferred to the No. 9 Ward in Wuxi Prison in late December, 2006. Zhao Junfeng heads the No.9 Ward, and Cheng Gang and Jiang Pengcheng are his assistants.

A team specializing in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners was established in Wuxi Prison on March 4, 2008. Subsequently, several methods of torture were implemented. Mr. Lu was transferred to this team immediately and was not released until October 11, 2008. Personnel responsible for No. 14 Ward activities include Xu Wei, Qiao Shengzhi, deputy leader; Pan Yunlei, assistant; guards Wang Xiaobo, Wang Guangya, Wang Chuanzhu and others. Lu Yongzhon is head of the educational “transformation” division, and Zhang Jianzhong heads the administration division.

People responsible for this persecution and their workplaces:
Suzhou Intermediate Court
Suzhou City Huqiu District Court
Suzhou City No.1 Detention Center
Xushuguan Police Station
Zhu Jun, head of the police station
Shi Zhidong, political instructor
Gu Qingkang, deputy head
Zhou Wenqiu, head, Huqiu District Domestic Security Division: +86-13912648728 (Cell), +86-512-65319942 (Home)
He Xiaodi, head of “Transformation” Division
Sun Jianping, secretary, Huqiu District 610 Office: +86-13222219578