(Minghui.org) Greetings, revered Master! Greetings, fellow practitioners!

Thanks to Master's meticulous protection, I have been able to constantly make progress on my cultivation path.

So Happy to Obtain the Fa

I had many health problems before I began practicing Falun Gong, including leg disability, protrusion of lumbar vertebral disc, bone hyperplasia, diabetes, etc.

Because she knew I was miserable and suffering from these illnesses, a friend of mine brought me the book Zhuan Falun, and suggested that I read it. “It's good for you,” she said. That was the day I obtained the Fa, July 26, 1998.

After reading several lectures in the book I thought, “This is really great!” I thought, if I return the book to my friend, I won't be able to read it in the future. So I started to hand-copy the book, and my once-numb middle finger regained sensation on the second day.

Another friend of mine then bought me a copy of Zhuan Falun, and I was really delighted. I read the book every day, and sometimes it only took me two days to finish reading it through.

I began doing the exercises with other practitioners. I had to leave home by 3:30 a.m. to arrive at the practice site on time. Because of the disability in my leg, it took me almost two hours to walk to the practice site, while others could walk there in only 20 minutes.

I ran a small grocery store. When there were no customers, I read Zhuan Falun. Whenever someone came in, I took the opportunity to introduce Dafa to them while selling my products. I didn't pay much attention to managing my store, but my business got better and better.

My uncle’s health was very poor, so I introduced the practice to him and his wife. Both started practicing Falun Gong.

I bought a bike to save time getting to the Fa study group. I had to overcome my disability when I was riding the bike, and I struggled to keep my balance. I asked Master for help all the way back home. With Master's protection, I arrived home safely. It was so much easier for me to go to group Fa study and the practice site with the bike.

During one group study session, a practitioner asked me for a copy of Master's new lecture. I didn't give it to him, although I had several copies. I told him that they were reserved for other practitioners. That practitioner left very disappointed.

After I left, I fell into a pool of mud. I suddenly realized that I hadn't treated fellow practitioners equally. How difficult it was for that practitioner to get a copy of Master's lecture! I hadn't been considerate of him. I said to Master in my heart, "Master, I was wrong."

Miraculously, after I realized my mistake, as soon as I stood up, I found there wasn't any mud on my clothes at all. It was like I hadn't fallen. Dafa is just so amazing!

Appealing for Dafa

The atmosphere became increasingly tense in China. On April 25, 1999, ten thousand practitioners appealed for Falun Gong at the National Appeals Office. Afterwards the police began harassing practitioners at practice sites.

Some practitioners stopped coming to the practice site, but we persisted for a long time.

I felt pain in my shoulder when I was doing the exercises one morning. I enlightened that we should go to the provincial government to clarify the truth about Falun Gong to the officials, instead of just quietly doing the exercises there.

I went to the provincial government building with four or five other practitioners, and talked with people there. I saw a lot of Falun in the sky. Even some police officers who didn't practice Falun Gong saw them.

Some practitioners were arrested. We felt that the sky was falling down.

I went to Beijing to appeal with more than forty practitioners in October 2001. I was doing the sitting meditation on the bus, and my celestial eye saw a boy falling from a Falun. I had a feeling that something bad was about to happen.

After we got to Beijing, we were arrested by the police. I wasn't afraid, and I told them, “I came all the way to Beijing despite my disability, to tell you that it is wrong to persecute Falun Gong.”

The police took us to a detention center and forced us to do slave labor. I didn't cooperate, and refused to do anything. With Master's protection, I was released ten days later.

Resisting the Persecution, Remembering the Fa

Several police officers came to my home and illegally arrested me right before the Chinese New Year, and took me to a brainwashing center.

The police used all kinds of methods to torture practitioners. I kept remembering that Master's Fashen is always with us, and no one can persecute me. I went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. While I was there I recited the Fa and did the exercises.

My mind was filled with the Fa all the time, and the persecutors dared not to do anything to me. Instead of persecuting me, they treated me with respect and didn't interfere with me when I did the exercises. I was released on New Year's eve.

Master Will Help Me If I Don't Have Fear

A few practitioners intercepted cable TV signals in Changchun and broadcast videos clarifying the facts about Falun Gong in March 2002. More than 5000 practitioners were arrested after that.

Quite a few police officers came to my home and forcibly took me away. They scratched off the words "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" written on the wall of my home, leaving a big mess.

Two police officers were assigned to watch me at the police station. I sent righteous thoughts to have them fall asleep. And they really did. I ran out of the police station in a hurry, but forgot to send righteous thoughts while I was running. When I came to the intersection, a few police officers were already waiting there. They carried me back to the police station and detained me there for a night.

They wanted to take photographs of me. I resisted by calling out “Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!” They couldn't do anything with me, and released me the next morning.

I wasn't afraid when all of this happened. Perhaps because of my righteous thoughts, Master resolved the tribulation for me.

Reciting the Fa and Doing the Exercises in a Dignified Manner at the Brainwashing Center

About ten police officers broke into my grocery store and dragged me into a police car in June 2006. I was taken to a brainwashing center.

I didn't comply with of the brainwashing center rules. I just recited the Fa and did the exercises. Except for clarifying the facts about Falun Gong, I didn't say a word.

I had a very firm thought, "I am a Dafa disciple. Master is taking care of me, and no one is allowed to persecute me." With that thought, no one beat me.

When the police played slanderous videos to brainwash us, I sent righteous thoughts towards the television, and the screen turned black.

I realized a few days later that I wasn't meant to be here. I should be out saving sentient beings.

I was taken to a clinic for a health checkup. The result showed that I had heart disease as well as high blood pressure. Based on these results, I was sent back home.

A police officer told me, "I wanted to release you on the way to the brainwashing center. But seeing that you hate us so much, I decided that I couldn't let you go."

I enlightened that Master was giving me a hint. I still had hatred for the police officers. Now that this attachment was exposed, I knew I needed to send righteous thoughts to fully eliminate it.

Inmate: “We shouldn't force-feed this elderly lady.”

A practitioner once called me and said she was coming to my home to discuss something. A group of police officers followed her and her son when they entered my home, and arrested the three of us.

Her son was taken to the police station, and was persecuted to death that night.

That practitioner and I were taken to a detention center. We went on hunger strike. When ordered by the police to force-feed me, one of the inmates said, “This elderly lady seems so compassionate. We shouldn't force-feed her.”

I treated all the inmates with a compassionate heart the entire time, and clarified the truth to them. More than twenty people agreed to quit the Party.

Officers from the detention center took me to the hospital for a health examination. The results suggested that I was very sick, so they released me.

I later heard that the mother practitioner had also been persecuted to death during the third forced-feeding. I felt very sad about her and her son.

Master's Protection

A few police officers knocked on my door one morning. I didn't open the door, and they just waited outside.

When my husband came back in the afternoon, they broke into my home and arrested me, and took me to a detention center. They were planning to put me into a forced labor camp. My blood pressure was so high that the labor camp refused to take me, so I was released.

However, I developed the attachment of showing off and zealotry after this incident. I was arrested and taken to a women's prison five days later.

I maintained righteous thoughts after I was arrested. My blood pressure was still very high and the prison also refused to take me no matter what the police said to them. But the police didn't give up. They took me to another hospital for health examination, and the result was still the same.

The police still didn't give up. They detained me at the police station and injected me four times with unknown drugs. I felt very dizzy after I came home. No matter how bad I felt, I never treated myself as a sick person.

During this period, Master's Fashen was always by my side, waking me up to do the exercises in the morning, and reading the Fa to me when I was reading the book.

When I felt better, I went to a barber shop by myself, but fell into a ditch under a small bridge. I felt very weak and didn't have the strength to call for help. I thought, "Master, please help me." When I gained some strength, I slowly climbed out of the ditch and walked slowly to the barber shop. Even though I felt very weak, I clarified the truth to a few people along the way, and two of them agreed to quit the Party.

I'm so grateful for Master's compassionate protection.

Telling People about the Nine Commentaries and Persuading Them to Quit the Party

The Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party was published in late 2004. I was full of fear when I read the book, having grown up amidst the Party's evil culture. I was very hesitant to distribute it. I was afraid that people might say that Falun Gong was getting political.

Due to this fear, I even stopped doing the exercises or going out to clarify the truth about Falun Gong to people for a period of time.

I didn't feel right about this state. I couldn't sleep. I thought to myself, "I have to study the Fa no matter what. Dafa is very righteous, and the Nine Commentaries only exposes the Party's evil nature."

As a Falun Gong practitioner, we tell people what Falun Gong is and about the true nature of the Party. Everything we tell people is the truth, so how can that be called “getting political”?

After I straightened out my understanding, my fear went away, and I went out again to clarify the truth to people.

One day, as I walked back home, an elderly lady called to me from the other side of the street. She waved her hands and asked me to come over and talk to her.

So I crossed the street and talked to her. She said, “I have been waiting for you almost half of the day, but I don't really know why I was waiting for you.”

I asked her, “Have you joined the Party before?” She said, “I am 87 years old, and I am a senior Party member.” I asked her to quit the Party. At first, she refused. So I told her about the murderous history of the Party. In the end, she said, “OK, I will take your advice, please help me quit the Party.”

I enlightened that Master was encouraging me. After this I never felt afraid when I asked people to quit the Party.

Good or Bad Comes from One Thought

One day I went to a fellow practitioner's home to study the Fa. I passed over a hill on the road, and I was afraid of falling down it. As soon as I had that thought, I fell to the bottom of the hill and lost consciousness.

When I woke up, two people were standing over me. Despite my discomfort, I clarified the truth to them and asked them to quit the Party, and they agreed.

As I was walking back home, I helped two more people quit the Party.

I realized that as a practitioner, no matter what happens, we should align ourselves with the Fa. We should never make judgment based on everyday people's experiences or notions. Otherwise, we are on the same level as everyday people. If I hadn't been afraid of falling down the hill, perhaps it wouldn't have happened.

I saw a police officer on the street last year. He said, “We will no longer arrest you. You can do whatever you want to, but just be careful.”

I've clarified the truth to most of the police officers I talked with. The majority of them have quit the Party.

Master taught us,

“I told you a long time ago that a Dafa disciple, or a cultivator, has no enemies. The only thing you have a role in is saving people...” (“Teaching the Fa in the City of Chicago”)

“Dafa disciples are the sole hope for people's salvation” (“The Only Hope” from Hong Yin III)

I went out almost every day to tell people the facts about Falun Gong. More than ten thousand people that I talked with have quit the Party.

Firmly Believing in Master and Dafa Amidst Tribulation

Master said,

“...just by having your heart unaffected you will be able to handle all situations.” (“Eliminate Your Last Attachment(s)” from Essentials for Further Advancement II)

With Master's protection, no one can really harm Dafa disciples. When we are in tribulations, we need to keep strong righteous thoughts and firmly believe in Master and the Fa.

I attended an experience sharing meeting in 2007. More than 50 practitioners who went there were arrested by the police and taken to a police station.

The police hung me by my handcuffed wrists. The handcuffs became embedded in my wrists, but I felt no pain. Instead, I felt very comfortable. I knew that Master was bearing the pain for me.

I was taken to a detention center. The doctor from the prison hospital said I had a heart problem and my blood pressure was very high. I was then released.

When I was at the detention center, I saw a big Falun following me no matter where I went. I knew that Master was by my side and protecting me.

The director of the neighborhood community went to my home and told me, “You have to write a statement renouncing Falun Gong. Even though that detention center released you, there are other places that won't let you go so easily.”

After she left, my fear emerged. The evil took advantage of my fear and interfered with me. I couldn't open my eyes, and felt like something was drilling into my head.

I kept sending righteous thoughts and asked Master to strengthen me, "I walk only the path arranged by Master and I don't recognize any other arrangements." I managed to open my eyelids to study the Fa. I know that no matter how hard it is, I have to study the Fa.

I couldn't see the road when I was riding a bike, so I asked Master to help me. I felt a cluster of white light in front me, guiding me in the right direction. Although there was a lot of traffic on the street, no one hit me. It was really amazing.

When I did the exercises, I felt red light in my eyes and I saw a large Falun rotating. That Falun was adjusting my eyes. My eyes became normal again shortly afterwards. I realized that my fear had brought on the tribulation.

My neighbor witnessed the entire process, and he was impressed. He said to me, “Falun Dafa is really good!”

There were a few other incidents of interference when I was doing the exercises.

I was standing by the window doing the exercises one day. I didn't fully close the window and when the wind blew toward me, I thought, "I don't want to have a stroke because of the strong wind."

Due to that thought, I actually experienced the symptoms of a stroke when I got up the next morning.

My mind wasn't unrighteous in the first place. Yet I developed another attachment. I kept thinking about getting better sooner. The more I was attached to the time, the more slowly I recovered. It took me more than twenty days to make a little progress, and then another six months to fully recover.

One day while I was doing the exercises I had another heart attack. I almost fell down from the pain. I called Master for help and sent righteous thoughts at the same time. I only follow Master's arrangements and neglect any other arrangements. In the end, I was able to finish doing the exercises.

On another occasion, I had the symptom of diabetes and my bladder emptied while I was doing the exercises. I wasn't affected, and continued doing the exercises.

On Chinese New Year's eve this year, I felt sick, had a headache, and began drooling. My family became worried about me and wanted to take me to the hospital. I said, “Please don't worry about me. Master is taking care of me.” I was unaffected. I believed in Master and ignored the old forces' interferences. Soon, everything returned back to normal.

I used every spare moment to study and recite the Fa. For a period of time, if I wanted to study any lecture from Zhuan Falun, that lecture appeared in my head, as if I were reading the book. I think Master was encouraging me to study the Fa even more.

I will try my best to do the three things better in the future, save more people, and not let Master down!

I welcome practitioners compassionately pointing out anything that isn't consistent with the Fa! Heshi!