(Minghui.org) Mr. Yi Jiahai is a 62-year-old Falun Gong practitioner and a retired principal of Wanyi Central Elementary School in Wangfudian Town, Huanggang, Macheng City, Hubei Province. Several officers from the Wangfudian Police Station secretly entered his home at 11 a.m. on October 15, 2013. They confiscated two computers, a printer and household belongings. They took Mr. Yi to the Chengmagang Police Station, before transferring him to the Macheng Detention Center on October16.

Mr. Yan Yingzhong from Yanjiafan Village, Huangtugang Town, Macheng City is in his sixties. He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in 1999 and was detained. His color TV and 10,000 yuan in cash was stolen by the Huangtugang Town Comprehensive Management Office.

Mr. Yan was arrested on the morning of October 23, 2013 while shopping. Captain Ding Pengcheng and Hu Jiancheng from the Domestic Security Division in Macheng City Police Department, Huangtugang Police Station manager Wan Ping and policeman Guo Hui, and the Yanjiafan Village militia commander ransacked his home. They stole the Falun Gong Teacher's picture, Falun Gong books, informational materials about Falun Gong, a MP3 player, a printer, a paper cutter, a binding machine, paper and other private property.

Mr. Yan refused to cooperate with the police persecution. He remained silent, did not sign or stamp any paperwork, and pointed out that the police were the guilty ones. Mr. Yan was held for seven days, and was released from Macheng City Detention Center on November 1, 2013. 

                    Torture re-enactment: Not allowed to close eyes

Mr. Dai Congli from Huangtugang Town is in his sixties. Police arrested him at 2 p.m. on October 31, 2013. They confiscated his Dafa books and informational materials about Falun Gong. Mr. Dai asked the police to explain what freedom of belief is. They were speechless and said they don't need to defend their persecution. Mr. Dai refused to cooperate with their illegal actions. Four hours later, a healthy person was tortured to the point of needing medical attention from two doctors. The police sent him home in a police car at 7 p.m.

Mr. Dai began to practice Falun Dafa in 1994, and recovered from heart disease, high blood pressure, and pain in his back and legs. Since the persecution of Falun Dafa started, Mr. Dai has been detained four times for a total of 458 days. He was detained in Hubei Province Brainwashing Center for over 40 days in August 2007. Police officer Gong Jian punched him and knocked out his two front teeth. Mr. Dai was forced to stand for over 30 days. Two people forced him into a corner with tables, seized his hands, and did not allow him to close his eyes for three days.

Mr. Dai was held in Shayang Forced Labor Camp for one year and nine months. He had blood drawn many times, he almost went blind, and his lower body went into paralysis, but he was still forced to do slave labor. He did not get a cent in the first three months, and then received five to seven yuan a month, which was only enough to buy a bar of soap.

Parties involved in the persecution:
Yang Yao (杨遥), Macheng City party secretary: +86-13636008326 (Cell)
Feng Xiang (冯向), secretary of Macheng City Politics and Law Committee: +86-13508654220 (Cell)
Shangguan Fuling (上官福令), director of Macheng City Police Department: +86-18971330336 (Cell)
Cao Guangyin (曹光银), deputy political commissar of Macheng City Police Department: +86-18986758299 (Cell)
Zhou Kaishu (周开书), captain of Domestic Security Division, Macheng City Police Department: +86-18995738777 (Cell)
Wan Ping (万平), manager of Huangtugang Police Station: +86-18986758788 (Cell)

(Please refer to the original Chinese article for more people and offices involved in the persecution.)