(Minghui.org) Four female Falun Gong practitioners, including Niu Guifang, Niu Guihua, Qu Lihong, and Chen Min from Shenbeixin District, Shenyang, were arrested by officers from the Xinchengzi Street Police Station, Shenbeixin District on July 19, 2012.

The practitioners' families went to the Xinchengzi Street Police Station in the evening on July 20 and demanded their release, but their request was denied. At midnight on July 20, Niu Guifang, Niu Guihua, Qu Lihong, and Chen Min were taken to the First Detention Center in Shenyang City.

Chen Min and Niu Guihua were taken to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp on August 22. Chen Min was sentenced to forced labor for fifteen months and Niu Guihua for eighteen months. Because Niu Guihua did not pass the physical exam, she was rejected by officials of the forced labor camp and returned home on August 24.

Qu Lihong and Niu Guifang are still being detained. Perpetrators from the 610 Office of Shenbeixin District plan to sentence them.

Niu Guifang's husband and Qu Lihong's mother-in-law have been going back and forth between the Shenbeixin District Police Department and Xinchengzi Street Police Station trying to get them released, and were threatened by the perpetrators.

Homes Ransacked

Between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on July 20, officers from the Domestic Security Division of Shenbeixin District, Xinchengzi Street Police Station and Hushitai Township Police Station, in about ten police cars, ransacked the homes of these four practitioners. They confiscated personal belongings valued at over 10,000 yuan, including two computers, one digital camera, three cell phones, 12,000 yuan in cash, and two bank deposit books.

Police officers arrested practitioners Ren Xiuqin and Lu Guoqin from Hushitai Township on July 20. Both were released at midnight.

One of the leaders in these arrests was Guan Lianfu, head of the Xinchengzi Street Police Station. The person responsible for this case was Han Xianjun, deputy head of the police station. Many people from Hushitai Township witnessed the arrests and were shocked by the evil deeds of the police.

Benefiting from Practicing Falun Gong

Niu Guifang is in her forties. After she started practicing Falun Gong, her diseases disappeared. After she was arrested and her house was ransacked, her husband went to the Xinchengzi Street Police Station to demand her release. The officers asked him, “Why did you allow your wife to practice Falun Gong?” The husband said, “Her diseases disappeared after she began practicing Falun Gong. Why would I stop her?” Since the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, Niu Guifang has been detained three times and harassed multiple times. Her husband is worried about her current situation.

Qu Lihong, 40, used to suffer from pleurisy, and her family could not afford the treatments. Later, after she began practicing Falun Dafa and following the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, her disease disappeared. After she got married, she treated her mother-in-law like her own mother.

After Qu Lihong was arrested, her colleagues went to the Xinchengzi Street Police Station and said, “Everyone knows that Qu Lihong is a good person in our workplace. Please release her!” Her mother-in-law went to the Shenbeixin District Police Department and Xinchengzi Street Police Station and told everyone how her daughter-in-law had benefited from practicing Falun Dafa and how well Qu Lihong treats her.