(Minghui.org) Ms. Lu Caixia, Falun Gong practitioner from Langfang City, Hebei Province, was illegally arrested by officers from the Guangyang District Police Station at about 7 p.m. on July 26, 2012. Police sent her to the Langfang Brainwashing Center without notifying her family. They told Ms. Lu that she would be detained until the end of the 18th Chinese Communist Party Congress, which is scheduled for October.

On the morning of July 27, 2012, the day following Ms. Lu's arrest, Wang Huijun from the Social Stability Maintenance Office of the Guangyang Police Station led 6 agents to ransack Ms. Lu's home. They confiscated her satellite TV antennas and other personal property, claiming that they would come again the next day. When Ms. Lu's husband did not cooperate with the police, they threatened to arrest him.

Ms. Lu Caixia's home after the raid by the police.

At 10 a.m. on August 28, 2012, Ms. Lu's family went to the brainwashing center to look for her. When they got there, however, a security guard refused to allow them to see Ms. Lu or even confirm that she was being held there. Instead, he gave them several phone numbers to call. When they called the first number and asked, "Is Lu Caixia there?" the voice on the other end of the line said, "You still have not found her?" and then hung up. No one answered when they tried the other phone numbers.

On August 30, 2012, Ms. Lu's family again visited the brainwashing center, but again were not given any information about Ms. Lu.

According to reports, Falun Gong practitioners from some other provinces and cities have also been detained in the Langfang Brainwashing Center, along with Ms. Lu.

Entire Family Persecuted for Their Faith

Ms. Lu, 58, was a teacher at the Elementary School No. 8 of Langfang City. After she started practicing Falun Gong in 1995, she enjoyed better health, more energy and harmony in her family. Because she diligently followed the practice's principles of Truthfulness, Compassionate and Forbearance, she often received praise from her supervisors, colleagues, students and students' parents. She also received the “Outstanding Teacher” award.

After the persecution of Falun Gong started in July 1999, Ms. Lu was detained many times for refusing to give up her belief. In October 1999, she went to Beijing to appeal to the government for the right to practice Falun Gong; she was detained for a month. When Ms. Lu returned to the classroom after her release, the students enthusiastically clapped to welcome her back. However, a few days later, they learned that Ms. Lu would leave them again, as she was being laid off.

Ms. Lu's entire family was persecuted for practicing Falun Gong. Her younger brother, Lu Cailin, was persecuted to death at the age of 38. Her son, Yan Sitong, who is not yet 18 years old, has been severely tortured in a labor camp. Her younger sisters, Lu Fengling and Lu Fengyun, were sentenced to prison and labor forced.

Parties involved in the persecution of Ms. Lu:

Wang Huijun, chief of Social Stability Maintenance Office: +86-1890369875 (Cell)
Feng Guoji, police officer, Guangyang Police Station: +86-13103160886 (Cell)
Langfang Brainwashing Center: +86-316-2335525, +86-15230618967 (Cell)

Chen Bin, in charge of putting poison in detainees' food: +86-13832626689 (Cell)
Cao Lou, chief of Langfang 610 office: +86-316-2183976, +86-13731611129 (Cell)
Han Zhiguang, director of Langfang 610 Office