(Minghui.org) On the morning of May 16, 2012, more than 20 officers from Tiangongying Township, Xinji City, Hebei Province drove two police vehicles to the home of Ms. Lu Xiaocha in Donglangyue Village. They forced their way in, were imperious, and made it known they intended to take Ms. Lu into custody. Her family blocked the police. The police then threatened to arrest Ms. Lu's family members. Ms. Lu's neighbors heard what was going on and rushed over. They condemned the police's outrageous behavior of persecuting people wantonly. Facing this pressure from villagers, the police stopped carrying out their plan, and they went away dispiritedly.

The police were pressured by their superiors and later returned to Ms. Lu's home. When they arrived on the morning of May 24, 2012, Ms. Lu was not at home. The police were very upset and took away Ms. Lu's husband and another practitioner, Ms. He Chao. Ms. Lu's husband could not bear the intense threats from the police and helped them search for his wife. But they did not find her. Without following any lawful procedures, the police sent Ms. He Chao directly to the Shijiazhuang Brainwashing Center. They deceived Ms. He's husband and said Ms. He had left to have a so-called “study”.

Ms. Lu Xiaocha has been illegally arrested and persecuted by the CCP authorities many times. On August 18, 2008 at noon, three officers from the Xinji Police Department, including Zhao Zhanyao, suddenly broke into Ms. Lu's home. They said someone had reported her to police, and tried to force her to turn over Falun Gong materials. They said they would call more people to ransack her home if she did not cooperate. Under the pressure, Ms. Lu turned over several pieces of paper on which “Falun Dafa is good” was handwritten. The police forced Ms. Lu's husband to open the safe. When they saw there were DVDs in the safe, they thought the DVDs were about Falun Gong and confiscated them. Actually, those DVDs were used for Ms. Lu's child's school work. With the DVDs as an excuse, the three officers pushed Ms. Lu into a police vehicle. Her husband tried to stop the police, but he was pushed away and almost fell to the ground. The police drove away. At about 2 p.m. that day, the police called Ms. Lu's husband and told him that she had been detained in the detention center. When Ms. Lu's family members went to the detention center to visit her, they were told that she had been transferred to Shijiazhuang. Ms. Lu was first detained in the asylum at Huichang Road. Her family tried to see her on visiting day, but their request was refused. Ms. Lu was later transferred to the Hebei Women's Forced Labor Camp and detained there for 15 months. No legal procedures were followed. Ms. Lu's family just received a call saying she had been transferred to the forced labor camp.

On July 12, 2011 at about 5 a.m., Ms. Lu Xiaocha, Jian Min and Yan Xinzheng from Lucai Village, Tianguanying Township were forcibly taken to the Shijiazhuang Brainwashing Center.