(Minhui.org) As the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) takes the final steps to its grave, there are still some people who have not yet woken up and continue to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. According to Minghui website news reports, more than ten Falun Gong practitioners face trial or were sentenced to jail in China just last week. Here we list several cases of karmic retribution concerning those judges who were involved in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. We hope that this will serve to alert those who may still have some human conscience left, so that they will stop committing crimes against Falun Gong.

Presiding Judge Chen Yuanchao died of lung cancer

Chen Yuanchao was the former presiding judge in the Haikou City Intermediate People’s Court in Hainan Province. He handled the first trial of Falun Gong practitioners in China. On November 12, 1999, he sentenced four practitioners to jail with terms of two or more years. However, evil deeds receive retribution. Chen Yuanchao was diagnosed with lung cancer on March 18, 2002, at the young age of 51 and died on September 2 the following year.

Deputy Presiding judge Yuan Quanshen died of cancer

Yuan Quanshen was the deputy presiding judge for the Nangang District Court in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. He had sentenced Falun Gong practitioners to long prison terms of 12 to 15 years. He died of cancer in September 2002.

It was said that he became ill suddenly. He had stomach pain during lunch in June 2002 and went to the hospital. He was diagnosed with liver cancer. Later the cancer spread and became bone cancer. When he died in September 2002, he had just turned 40.

Many judges in Hegang City suffer retribution and die

Judge Shao Bo worked in the Xingan District Court in Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province. After the persecution began on July 1999, he tried many Falun Gong practitioners and unjustly sentenced them. Later he started to receive retribution. First he had to have a non-functioning kidney removed. Then the remaining kidney started to fail, and the resulting surgery caused an abdominal infection. His medical costs were several thousand yuan per day. He died in 2008 at the age of 44.

Li Shifeng was the head of the Dongshan District Court in Hegang City. He was actively involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 2004.

Liu Lanzhu was the head of the Xingshan District Court in Hegang City. He actively involved himself in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He died of a heart attack in 2004

Judge Tao Lijun worked in the Hegang City Intermediate People’s Court. He was involved in trying practitioners and slandered Falun Gong many times. He fell out of his fifth floor apartment window while washing it and died on the morning of April 28, 2004.

Three judges from Lushan County Court, Henan Province, die in a car accident

Since the CCP started to persecute Falun, at least nine practitioners have been sentenced to long prison terms by the Lushan County Court, Henan Province.

According to the Minghui website, practitioner Shi Dazhao, over 60, was arrested from his home in 2008 and was later illegally sentenced to ten years in prison by the Lushan County Court.

Practitioner Ms. Tian Chongling was arrested at home in July 2009. After being illegally detained in the Lushan County Detention Center for four months, she was sentenced to six years in jail by the deputy presiding judge, Yang Dongsheng, from the Lushan County Court. During her detention, local practitioners sent out a number of letters and truth-clarifying materials to those who worked in the police department and judiciary branches in Lushan County. Some letters were even delivered to Yang Dongshen's home. He also received phone calls from local practitioners advising him not to persecute practitioners. However, these judges refused practitioners' kind advice and continued in the persecution.

In August 2011, a car accident took place on a highway. The passengers in the police car involved in the accident were eight presiding judges and a deputy presiding judge from Lushan County Court. Three of them were died at the scene, including Yang Dongsheng, Zhu Xinzheng, and Chen Dongyang. The rest of them sustained varying degrees of injury.

Chang Qing, deputy head of Shequi County Court, dies in a car accident

Chang Qing was the deputy head of the Shequi County Court in Nanyang City, Henan Province. During his term, Falun Gong practitioners Sun Yubo and An were sentenced to jail with terms of two years and two and half years respectively. Chang Qing died in a car accident in November 2004 at the age of 50.

Rong Shijie, head of Luli County Court, suddenly died

Rong Shijie, in his fifties, was the former head of the Luli County Court in Hebei Province. Practitioner Yang Zhi from Dancheng was arrested in Luli County in November 2003. Rong Shijie gave orders to detain him for nearly two years without going through any legal processes and then sentenced him to 11 years in prison. Yang Zhi tried to appeal, but Rong Shijie upheld the original sentence.

Rong Shijie died suddenly on July 31, 2005, while playing Mahjong.

Wu Zhaoliang, head of Beipiao Court in Chaoyang City, died in a car accident

Wang Zhaoliang was the head of the Beipiao Court in Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province. He secretly sentenced practitioners Zhang Huaping, Hu Guohong, and Yang Xinyutp to four years in prison each in August 2011. In early September 2011, he died in a car accident at the age of 54.

Judges and prosecutors in Dalian City suffer retribution

Chen Hongtao, former head of the Jinzhoux New District Court and Wafangdian City, has closely followed the CCP to persecute practitioners. He has had a heart attack and was in critical condition several times.

Since July 2009, two prosecutors from the Ganjinzhi District Procuratorate in Dalian City, Liaoning Province, have been diagnosed with leukemia. Recently, one of the prosecutors said, “Not just two, but several people have been diagnosed with cancer and most of them had liver cancer besides leukemia. If one from the Procuratorate dies, the next one to die will be from the courthouse.”

The judges and prosecutors work in the same building in the Ganjinzhi District. One after another, they died of cancer. Personnel from the two judiciary branches who participated in the persecution have died as well.

One of the prosecutors died of cancer at the age of 28. He was the son of the head of the Ganjingzhi District Party Committee. The head of the District Party Committee used to be the head of Zhongshan District Politics and Law Committee. During his term, the father committed many crimes against practitioners.

The head and deputy head of Anren County Court die within one week

Sixteen Falun Gong practitioners from Anren County, Chenzhou City, Hunan Province, were arrested around the middle of April 2003. Five of them were sentenced to terms as long as nine years. The rest of the practitioners were detained for several months and fined large sums of money, as high as 20,000 yuan. Cai Yenping, deputy head of the Anren County People's Court, was involved in the persecution of these practitioners. He died on August 8, 2005, due to a sudden illness. One week later, Liu Lifen, head of the Anren County People's Court, died in a car accident on the night of August 15, 2005, at the age of 42.

Xia Youchu, presiding judge of the Wuling District Court, is paralyzed and bedridden

Xia Youchu, 62, was the former presiding judge of the Wuling District Court. After July 1999, he was actively involved in persecuting practitioners and sentenced practitioners to long prison terms. A young practitioner named Guo Zhaoqing was arrested on April 21, 2009, and brutally tortured. As a result of the beatings, both his legs were paralyzed and became withered and he was unable to take care of himself. Even though Xia Youchu was advised not to proceed with the case, he refused to listen and said it would be his last case before he retired. He sentenced Guo Zhaoqing ten years in prison.

Two years later, in 2011, Xia Youchu suddenly had a brain hemorrhage, became completely paralyzed, and is now bedridden.

Li Yaobing, prosecutor in Hongshan District Court, died suddenly

Li Yaobing was the prosecutor in the Hongshan District Court in Wuhan City, Hubei Province. In April 2009, he had participated in illegally prosecuting Falun Gong practitioners Hu Huifang, Chen Man, and Zhou Xiaojun and sentenced them to prison with terms of seven years, six years, and four years respectively. Two months later, he suddenly fell and died at the age of 49.

Zhu Xinglai, Xiaogan City Intermediate Court head, developed late-term lung cancer

Zhu Xinglai was the former head of the Xiaogan City Intermediate Court in Hubei Province. He closely followed Jiang's regime to persecute practitioners. He ordered the judges under him to frame practitioner Rao Xuming and sentenced him to three years in jail. Although he took good care of himself and did not smoke or drink, he was diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer.

Zhang Hui, presiding judge of Changcun City Intermediate Court, died of brain hemorrhage

Zhang Hui, 46, was the presiding judge of the Changcun City Intermediate Court in Jilin Province. He was the presiding judge in the trial of Falun Gong practitioner Liu Chenjun, who successfully tapped into the Changchun cable TV network and broadcast Falun Gong truth-clarification videos on March 5, 2002, with other practitioners. Zhang Hui suddenly died of a brain hemorrhage on March 2, 2006.

Lu Gancheng, Guangning County Court head, died of cancer

Lu Gancheng was the head of the Guangning County Court in Guangdong Province. He went to several towns to collect Falun Gong books and burned them all. He was diagnosed with nose cancer in 2003 and died in August 2005.

Shi Duoying, Yongchang County Court head, died in a motorcycle accident

Shi Duoying, 48, was the head of the Youngchang County Court in Gansu Province. He sentenced more than ten practitioners to prison. He was struck by a motorcycle and died on September 3, 2004.

Judge E Anfu in Shenyang City died of a brain hemorrhage

Judge E Anfu worked in the Shenbei New District Court in Shenyang City. He died of a brain hemorrhage on February 28, 2011, at the age of 45. Before he died, he confessed his crimes in front of practitioners and regretted what he had done. He withdrew from the CCP and its affiliated organizations.

When E Anfu started to hemorrhage and was taken to the hospital, he begged his family to find Falun Gong practitioners. A practitioner went to the hospital to meet with him. He told the practitioner what he had done ten years before. In early 2001, several practitioners were sentenced by the Xinchengzhi Court to long jail terms—from five to eight years. E Anfu participated in these cases. One of the practitioners was his former colleague, Wang Min. E Anfu said, “I even sent my former colleague to prison.” Later when he heard Wang Min suffered a lot in prison and became seriously ill. E Anfu felt guilty.

E Anfu also said that he had received letters and phone calls from practitioners in recent years and realized that what he did was wrong, but he never truly confessed his sins until now. He wanted to apologize to those whom he had mistreated. He wanted to confess his sins before he died.

He asked the practitioner to help him quit the CCP. He said, “Without the CCP's deceiving lies, I would not have committed such a big crime and now suffer heaven's punishment. It happened ten years ago and it was the most awful thing I did in my lifetime, and I did it against my conscience.”

E Anfu died on February 18, 2011, at the age of 45. We would like to express deep sympathy for him and his family.

We hope that this article can help open the eyes of those who still follow the CCP and commit crimes against Falun Gong practitioners. We wish to awaken their consciences and keep them from committing more crimes and we urge them to ask forgiveness for what they have done.