(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Luo Lizhi, 39, and her sister-in-law Ms. Xiao Yuxia, 49, both from Xincaofanglao Village, Guandu District in Kunming City, were arrested by the police when they went to Luliang County on February 7, 2012. Their homes were then ransacked. Ms. Xiao's whereabouts are still unknown.

Ms. Luo Lizhi

At about 5 p.m on February 8, 2012, Ms. Luo's husband and son were at home when then suddenly heard Ms. Luo calling to them from downstairs, asking them to open the front door for her. She entered with three other people. Without saying anything or showing any form of ID, they went straight into Ms. Luo's bedroom. One of them told Ms. Luo to sign some documents, while the other two searched the house. They were rummaging around for about half a hour and confiscated a few Falun Dafa related truth-clarification materials and a small notebook. They didn't leave any receipt for the things they had taken. They then left with Ms. Luo. When her husband asked them where they were taking her, they told him that she was being taken to Juhua Police Station.

According to Ms. Luo's husband, before she began practicing Falun Gong, she suffered from asthma, sinusitis and various gynecological diseases. She had tried many different treatments, but to no avail. She had a bad temper because of her poor health, and she was always in conflict with her family. Her husband was under a lot of pressure and couldn't sleep well. He lost a lot of hair due to stress.

Shortly after Ms. Luo started to practice Falun Gong in 2007, she followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in her daily life and all of her illnesses disappeared. She regained her good health and became very happy. She got rid of her bad temper and lived harmoniously with her family.

Ms. Luo's mother also lives with them. She used to have lung cancer, gallstones and took medication every day for a chronic cold. Since Ms. Luo began practicing, her mother's health has gradually improved. Although she doesn't practice Falun Gong herself, she has benefited from the practice.

Ms. Xiao Yuxia

When Ms. Xiao's husband returned home at about 6:30 p.m on February 8, 2012, he found that their front door had been pried open and a lot of things were missing from the home.

Ms. Xiao Yuxia's husband's second youngest sister said that the deputy village heads, Li Mingchun and Luo Qing, came to their home at about 11 a.m. on February 7, but left when they saw that no one was there. At about 2 p.m., over half a dozen officers from Luliang County Public Security Bureau, Guandu Public Security Bureau and Juhua Police Station came to ransack the home. They pried open the door and ransacked the place. When the officers saw Ms. Xiao's husband's second younger sister passing by, they stopped her and forced her to call Ms. Xiao's daughter Ms. Tang Tinghui. When Ms. Tang came home, the officers told her to sign a receipt for the confiscated items. However, the list was incomplete. When Ms. Xiao's husband returned home at about 6:30 p.m., he saw the receipt on the coffee table. It was signed by, what seemed to be Tao Ning and Ping Xing, on behalf of Luliang County Public Security Bureau, although their names couldn't be fully identified because the handwriting on the receipt was not clear.

Ms. Xiao lived with her husband Mr. Tang Wenxiang, and his sisters and mother. Before she practiced Falun Gong, Ms. Xiao had varicose veins and other ailments. She also had a very bad temper and was always fighting with her mother-in-law and sisters-in-law.

Since Ms. Xiao began to practice Falun Gong in 1997, she has tried to follow the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and strived to be a good person. She stopped quarreling with her in-laws and took good care of all in the household.

When the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting Falun Gong, Ms. Xiao went to the Yunnan Province Appeals Office on April 4, 2000. She was arrested by officers from the Guandu Public Security Bureau and was held for 15 days in the Guandu Detention Center.

Ms. Xiao went to Beijing to appeal in July 2000. She was arrested at Tiananmen Square and was taken back to her hometown by officer Gu Junqi from the Juhua Police Station and Tang Wei, the village head. She was held in the Second Detention Center of Kunming City. She was then transferred to Dabanqiao Labor Camp in Yunnan Province two months later, where she was held for 11 months. During her detention, her year-end bonus of 12,000 yuan was taken away by officials from the village committee.