Additional Persecution News from China – November 25, 2012 (20 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 17 cities or counties in seven provinces. In this report, 18 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 18 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province] Officers in Jianping County Violently Searching for and Arresting Practitioners
- [Nehe City, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Sun Weiguo Held in Moqi County Detention Center
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Diao Yuqin Harassed
- [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] More Information on Ms. Wang Caiyun and Her Son Zhou Bo after Their Arrest
- [Tianjin] Ms. Hao Yanfen's Home Searched
- [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Mr. Yuan Kun and His Wife Taken to a Brainwashing Center
- [Jilin Province] Practitioners Persecuted in Jilin Prison
- [Yantai City, Shandong Province] Ms. Li Yuling Sentenced to Two Years of Forced Labor
- [Yantai City, Shandong Province] Mr. Wang Ximin and Mr. Zhang Zaifu Arrested
- [Changzhi City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Gao Suying under Surveillance around the Clock
- [Zhangye City, Gansu Province] Mr. Li Xianguo Taken to Jiuquan City Prison
- [Meizhou City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Lin Meiling Held in Prison for Over Two Years
- [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Dai Meilan Arrested
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Supplementary Information on the Persecution of Ms. Wang Qiuping
- [Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Wang Xilai and His Wife Ms. Wang Shuqin Arrested
- [Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Yazhi's Home Searched by the Tangyuan Domestic Security Division
- [Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Luo Hong and Another Practitioner Arrested
- [Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Yang Xiaolin Persecuted in Prison after Receiving a 12-Year Term
- [Beijing] Ms. Shen Yueqian Arrested
- [Leting County, Hebei Province] Ms. Feng Zhiru and Ms. Hu Xianghua Persecuted
1. [Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province] Officers in Jianping County Violently Searching for and Arresting Practitioners
Recently, officers from the Jianping County Police Department of Chaoyang have been searching for Mr. Yin Guozhi, who has been moving from place to place in order to avoid persecution. Officers posted notices of arrest for Mr. Yin with Mr. Yin's photo all over the streets in Jianping and are offering a 50,000-yuan reward.
Practitioners subsequently arrested in Jianping County included Mr. Wang Huaxue, Ms. Shi Yuling, Ms. Zhao Jinhua, Anping (female), Ms. Li Guiping, and Mr. Yan Xianzong. Mr. Yin Guozhi's relative, Mr. Yin Guohua, was also arrested recently. Numerous other practitioners in Jianping were harassed, and several had to leave their homes in order to avoid persecution.
Li Xinmin from the Jianping County Police Department:
Jiang Jie, head of the Domestic Security Division, actively engaged in persecution: +86-421-7829155, +86-15566792186, +86-13842168008
2. [Nehe City, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Sun Weiguo Held in Moqi County Detention Center
Zhang Baiming, Division head, Moqi County Detention Center, in charge of Mr. Sun's case: +86-13847092340
3. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Diao Yuqin Harassed
In recent days, officials from the Fushun Neighborhood Administration Office in the Daoli District, Harbin City, harassed Ms. Diao Yuqin several times in an attempt to force her to sign a guarantee statement to give up practicing Falun Gong. Ms. Diao, who works at the administration division of Stalin Park, refused to sign such a statement. The officials took Ms. Diao's railroad ticket, preventing her from visiting her daughter in Dalian City, Liaoning Province.
Li, official at the Fushun Neighborhood Administration Office in
the Daoli District, Harbin City: +86-1379668658
Liu, official at the Fushun Neighborhood Administration Office in the Daoli District, Harbin City: +86-451-84550610
4. [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] More Information on Ms. Wang Caiyun and Her Son Zhou Bo after Their Arrest
On November 20, 2012, Ms. Wang Caiyun and her son, Mr. Zhou Bo, were turned in to the police when they were distributing Falun Gong truth clarification materials in the Dalian and Cigou areas. Officers from the Longfeng Police Station arrested them. The officers then searched their home that evening. The two practitioners were taken to the Fushen Detention Center. It was reported that they had been placed under a 15-day detention.
Hou Jinhai, an officer at the Longfeng Police Station in
Dongzhou District, Fushun City: +86-413-57488008,
Zhang Huapeng, director of the Longfeng Police Station: +86-413-54629051, +86-413-57504688, +86-13904139986
5. [Tianjin] Ms. Hao Yanfen's Home Searched
Two officers from the Xuguantun Street Police Station in the Wuqing District of Tianjin suddenly showed up at Ms. Hao Yanfen's home to conduct an unlawful search on the afternoon of November 14, and the morning of November 15, 2011. They did not find anything and left after asking her family some questions. Ms. Hao was not at home.
6. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Mr. Yuan Kun and His Wife Taken to a Brainwashing Center
Mr. Yan Kun, his wife, and several other practitioners in the Changyi area in Weifang City were taken to the Changyi Brainwashing Center on November 5, 2011. They were transferred to an undisclosed location a few days later. The practitioners' whereabouts are unknown.
7. [Jilin Province] Practitioners Persecuted in Jilin Prison
Mr. Li Guangshi, who has been held in the No. 2 Ward in Jilin Prison, was placed under strict supervision on October 20, 2011, for practicing the Falun Gong exercises. He was released back to his cell on November 20. However, he was again placed under strict supervision on November 22. Mr. Ma Desheng, a practitioner held in the No. 3 Ward, was placed under strict supervision on November 15.
8. [Yantai City, Shandong Province] Ms. Li Yuling Sentenced to Two Years of Forced Labor
Ms. Li Yuling was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor. She has been transferred to the Zhangqiu Women's Forced Labor Camp in Jinan City, Shandong Province.
9. [Yantai City, Shandong Province] Mr. Wang Ximin and Mr. Zhang Zaifu Arrested
Mr. Wang Ximin and Mr. Zhang Zaifu were arrested at work by the Haiyang City police on the morning of November 24, 2011. Their whereabouts are unknown.
10. [Changzhi City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Gao Suying under Surveillance around the Clock
Ms. Gao Suying, 49, is from the Xinhua Grocery Market at the Changqing Company in Changzhi City. She was in Yuci Women's Prison in Shanxi Province for three years and in the Shanxi Province Xindian Women's Forced Labor for two more years. She was released in November 2011. She was taken back to the grocery market and placed under surveillance around the clock.
Before she was arrested, Ms. Gao and her husband, Wang Congming, operated a privately held company together, with assets worth several million yuan. After she was persecuted, her husband betrayed her, intending to monopolize their assets. In 2008, her husband, Wang, accompanied by officials from the political judiciary committee and Zhang Zheng, president of the Chengqu Court in Changzhi City, went to the women's forced labor camp to divorce her. The assets in the company, however, were not divided.
11. [Zhangye City, Gansu Province] Mr. Li Xianguo Taken to Jiuquan City Prison
Mr. Li Xianguo from the Ganzhou District, Zhanye City, was arrested by the Ganzhou District Domestic Security Division on March 29, 2011. He was sentenced to three years in prison. On November 10, 2011, he was then taken to the Jiuquan City Prison in Gansu Province.
12. [Meizhou City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Lin Meiling Held in Prison for Over Two Years
Ms. Lin Meiling is from Jiaoling County, Meizhou City. She was turned in to the police for clarifying the facts about Falun Gong on November 21, 2008. Members of the Jiaoling County 610 Office arrested her and took her to a detention center. On March 30, 2009, she was put on trial illegally and sentenced to four years in prison. She was then taken to the Guangdong Province Women's Prison. She returned home on the evening of November 16, 2011.
13. [Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province] Ms. Dai Meilan Arrested
Officers from the Dongxiao Police Station in the Luohu District, Shenzhen City, arrested Ms. Dai Meilan on May 24, 2011. The officers also searched her home in Changpai Village and took her personal belongings. Ms. Dai has been unlawfully held at the Luohu Detention Center since then.
14. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Supplementary Information on the Persecution of Ms. Wang Qiuping
Ms. Wang Qiuping from the Tiexi District, Shenyang City, was arrested by members of the Tiexi District Stability Maintenance Office when she was handing out Shen Yun DVDs on March 26, 2011. She has been taken to the No. 3 Division of Masanjia Women's Forced Labor Camp. As of November 21, her family had still not been allowed to visit her.
15. [Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Wang Xilai and His Wife Ms. Wang Shuqin Arrested
Mr. Wang Xilai and his wife, Ms. Wang Shuqin, are practitioners at the Angangxi District Electromechanical Factory in Qiqihar City. They were arrested on the evening of June 24, 2011, and have been held at the Qiqihar City Detention Center ever since.
Angangxi District Procuratorate in Qiqihar City:
Angangxi District Court: +86-452-6325334
16. [Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Yazhi's Home Searched by the Tangyuan Domestic Security Division
On November 18, 2011, Ms. Li Yazhi, her husband, and their daughter were having dinner at home when seven or eight officers led by Zhou Jinze, deputy commissar of the Tangyuan County Police Department, and Yu Baojun, head of the Domestic Security Division, broke in. The officers searched her home and took away her daughter's notebook computer and printer that she used for school work as well as her husband's desktop computer. Ms. Li passed out when the police threatened and harassed her. The officers took her husband and their daughter to the police department.
Chai Chen, director of the 610 Office: +86-454-7622610,
Zhou Jinze, deputy commissar of the Tangyuan County Police Department: +86-454-7636007, +86-454-7628800, +86-13351866661
Yu Baojun, head of the Domestic Security Division: +86-454-7636051, +86-13208411177
17. [Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Luo Hong and Another Practitioner Arrested
Ms. Luo Hong and another practitioner with the last name Wang, who is a retired physician, were arrested on the morning of November 22, 2011, when they were telling others facts about Falun Gong.
18. [Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Yang Xiaolin Persecuted in Prison after Receiving a 12-Year Term
Ms. Yang Xiaolin, 35, was sentenced to 12 years in prison in August 2002 for distributing truth clarification materials. She is being held in the No. 13 Ward of the Heilongjiang Province Women's Prison. She has been held in solitary confinement and brutally tortured. On November 22, she was again placed in solitary confinement for practicing the Falun Gong exercises in the cell.
19. [Beijing] Ms. Shen Yueqian Arrested
Five officers from the Domestic Security Division of the Chaoyang Police Department and from the Yayuncun Police Station went to Ms. Shen Yueqian's home on the evening of November 17, 2011. They arrested her and interrogated her 70-year-old mother and her pregnant younger sister. Two officers from the Domestic Security Division broke into her home again after midnight to conduct a search and took away Ms. Shen's notebook computer.
Ms. Shen is being held at the Chaoyang Detention Center.
20. [Leting County, Hebei Province] Ms. Feng Zhiru and Ms. Hu Xianghua Persecuted
Early in the evening on May 15, 2011, Ms. Feng Zhiru and her husband were about to have dinner when Liu Xinsheng, director of the Xinzhai Police Station; Zhao Ming; and several police officers broke into Ms. Feng's home in Xinzhai Village, Xinzhai Town, Leting County. The officers demanded Ms. Feng's residential ID with the excuse of examining rental properties. The officers then conducted an unlawful search. They confiscated a VCD player, hand-transcribed Falun Dafa books, and two Shen Yun DVDs.
Ms. Hu Xianghua happened to come over for a visit. As soon as she knocked on the door, the officers dragged her inside. They then took Ms. Feng, Ms. Hu, and Ms. Feng's mother to the Xinzhai Police Station. Ms. Feng's mother was released that night. The police claimed that the two practitioners would be taken to a detention center. The two practitioners managed to escape in the early hours of the following morning. They now have to stay away from their homes to avoid being persecuted.
Xinzhai Police Station: +86-315-4977215
Liting County 610 Office: +86-315-4616610
Wang Jizhong, director of the 610 Office: +86-13903374621
Zang Shiming, head of the Domestic Security Division: +86-13831598998
November 25, 2011